How do I get past this PM limitation?
Jun 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #2 of 14
Contribute.

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #3 of 14
I get that, I have spend 500 plus dollars buying my portable rig from members here, so I think I am " Contributing".  I would just like an informed answer to my question.  I would rather not clog up threads with meaningless responses. There are a lot of 300 plus page threads with ten pages of good information, which makes them hard to read. 

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:
I get that, I have spend 500 plus dollars buying my portable rig from members here, so I think I am " Contributing".  I would just like an informed answer to my question.  I would rather not clog up threads with meaningless responses. There are a lot of 300 plus page threads with ten pages of good information, which makes them hard to read. 

I didn't suggest spending your money (that's your business.)

I said contribute. OR, wait until tomorrow. :)

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #5 of 14
I think tha you have to be here for a month or have 25 posts or something. 

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #6 of 14
Not that I want to start a fight but you are not contributing you are just racking up your post count, I am already having to wait until tomorrow to respond to a members PM which makes me come off as kind of rude.

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:
Not that I want to start a fight but you are not contributing you are just racking up your post count, I am already having to wait until tomorrow to respond to a members PM which makes me come off as kind of rude.

Seriously? I'm just trying to help man. 

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Dude, you're clearly only in it for a sale. Quit your bitching and contribute to the community or wait your day and finish up your business.

And over 15 posts is for posting a listing. IIRC.

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:
Dude, you're clearly only in it for a sale. Quit your bitching and contribute to the community or wait your day and finish up your business.

And it's 10 posts IIRC.

Just get to 10 useful posts.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

And over 15 posts is for posting a listing. IIRC.no

No, I am not just in it for the sale (not planning to sale anything), I have learned a tremendous amount in reading the information available on this site and once I have had a chance to evaluate the equipment that I have purchased I will share my opinions to hopefully I help others make informed decisions.    

Jun 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #14 of 14
Quote:
For future reference, it is just 10 posts (obviously no big deal).

Yeah yous guys, the next time (seems to repeat once a month) a newb asks PM limits or restrictions on For Sale
postings due to their having only 4-7 post count , keep this in mind for future reference, Geeze ...

Sorry , but I'm English .

Welcome , jlsandkes and sorry for your wallet , hopefully your sales go profitably ;')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back