How can we change our sigs?
Aug 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #2 of 12
1. Log in to your account.

2. Go to head-fi's home page.

3. Click on your username (where it says "Greetings, _______!")

4. Scroll down to where it says "Your Forum Signature". This is located below "Your Recent Activity" and below "Your Albums". It is located above "Your Lists".

5. Below "Your Forum Signature" (and directly above "Your Lists") is blue text reading "Edit Signature Text". Click on that blue text.

6. Type in your desired signature and hit save.

Let me know if I am unclear and I will try to clarify.

Hope this helps!

Aug 10, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #4 of 12

Wish I could. 

I'm running Firefox on Windows XP. 

I can ONLY log into the forum.  Going to Head-Fi's HOME page from that page logs me out and REFUSES to accept the same login and password at the "home" page. 

I also can't edit my posts as that option is not showing.  This forum software I'm using to log into another forum that I frequent and does not have any of these problems. 
Quote:
1. Log in to your account.

2. Go to head-fi's home page.

3. Click on your username (where it says "Greetings, _______!")

4. Scroll down to where it says "Your Forum Signature". This is located below "Your Recent Activity" and below "Your Albums". It is located above "Your Lists".

5. Below "Your Forum Signature" (and directly above "Your Lists") is blue text reading "Edit Signature Text". Click on that blue text.

6. Type in your desired signature and hit save.

Let me know if I am unclear and I will try to clarify.

Hope this helps!

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #5 of 12

Quote:
Wish I could. 

I'm running Firefox on Windows XP. 

I can ONLY log into the forum.  Going to Head-Fi's HOME page from that page logs me out and REFUSES to accept the same login and password at the "home" page. 

I also can't edit my posts as that option is not showing.  This forum software I'm using to log into another forum that I frequent and does not have any of these problems. 

Do you have NoScript installed?

Aug 10, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #7 of 12
But it's a different site anyway.  Are you sure NoScript isn't blocking head-fi.org?

Aug 12, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #10 of 12
Great to hear!
All these JavaScripts are lame, but guess we have to live with it in here...
devil_face.gif

Aug 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #11 of 12
I'm running NoScript as well, you just have to unblock head-fi.org.
I love NoScript, it allows me to block most of those darn annoying ads throughout the web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back