How can I get more bass from my headphones?
Jan 26, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #16 of 19

Quote:
I have the AKG K301XTRA and they are quite neutral, almost too neutral. I'm kind of a bass-head and would really like to get some bass out of these headphones. I'm quite a noob to audiophilia so I don't know what to do to accomplish this.

Try  a source with lots of bass, perhaps one of the many boring shoutcast streams.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #17 of 19
I think the Zo is a winner here. 

Get a used one? 

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:46 PM Post #18 of 19
If your using an android i would suggest getting poweramp and im a dj and i use poweramp for all my partys and the bass in the speakers were amazing and then i got some cheap headphones and now they sound better than beats so go and get poweramp

Oct 25, 2015 at 9:25 AM Post #19 of 19
  If you are using one of those volume equalizers like the one found on iTunes, then try turning down the Pre-amp slider tol help reduce distortion. Note that this means you'll have to turn up your computer's volume a bit more. Usually for me, if I turn up the bass frequencies by +6db, then I'll move down the Preamp by -6db to match.

I created an account just to say a huge thanks because when I tried to equalize bass usually muffled my sounds but by lowering the pre amp bass is like separate from other sounds it sounds way better THANK YOU SO MUCH ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back