How can I get in contact with Schiit audio to establish business with them

1. Sound Eq
    Greetings

Hi everyone, I have sent emails and private messages to Schitt Audio to arrange with them to have a distributor in Israel through an audio company here in Israel, I never got a reply from them whether by email or through head-fi, also the owner of the company tried by emails and through head-fi and no reply what so ever. The audio company here in Israel is a big distributor of high end gears such as Astell and Kern, Campfire, eudioengine, Grado, peachtree, meze and many others

After the audio company gave up in getting any reply I thought maybe I can help and I sent a message to Baldr and Jason Stoddard

I was wondering how can I get in touch with them or have a reply from them

Kindly can anyone assist

Best wishes

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. summerday
    Why not call them?

3. Sound Eq
    we tried to call them and all we get is an answer machine

4. summerday
    Try an indirect way to contact them, like finding other distributors of Schitt Audio.

5. Sound Eq
    well to be honest a company that does not reply to tons of emails or messages here for over a month, or by phone shows simply they do not care about potential business partners and are questionable in my book.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  6. ToroFiestaSol
    They're a direct sale business, they do not have dealers or distributors...if you read the "Schiit Happened" thread here on Head-fi, you'll see that doing this, they save a big amount of $$ in the final product price, which is part of their business model.

I can't speak for Schiit, but I have the feeling that they're very busy and also do not care about a distributor for the reasons outlined above, which is perfectly understandable given their situation/business model.

7. Mython Contributor
    A little professional courtesy never hurt anyone.

moriez likes this.
  8. 2thfixr
    I had that problem but I was emailing the wrong dept. Once I found the right one, I got a response within an hour and over the weekend.
    Their business model is direct sales all over the world....

ToroFiestaSol likes this.
  9. ToroFiestaSol
    I do agree with you on this one, but also, a little bit of professionalism by the OP would be nice.
    What do I want to say with this? If I were a dealer, first I would inform myself if the company I want to deal with has a dealer network oriented business scheme, or a direct sales one.
    That's the very first thing and just going to their website and clicking in "about" and after that, clicking in "how we do it" lends you to this very clear message, which is the answer that the OP wants:
    http://www.schiit.com/about/about/how-we-do-it

"1. Direct sale. This is key. Dealers double the cost. Do you like your dealer that much? Companies selling through a typical rep-distributor-dealer model are at about a 2x cost disadvantage to direct sale. Period. End of story. The old distribution model is like nuclear waste–you don’t want to get too much on you."

See? No rocket science here.

He didn't even bother visiting Schiit's website and doesn't even know how they do things, keep in mind that he wants to represent (be a dealer) Schiit in Israel, without knowing anything about them.
    Then, he just e-mails them, gets upset because no one took the time of answering such an obvious, 30 seconds google search question, and opens a thread here, when he could do a 30 seconds google search for the answer he wanted..this whole situation is the pinnacle of "unprofessionalism".

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    omniweltall likes this.
  10. Sound Eq
    sorry if my intelligence and professionalism is not up to your level, it must be the food too much humus

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    god-bluff likes this.