How can I define fake cx400??
Apr 6, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #2 of 26
I just read an short article on this. The paint on it should be very shinny and good looking. And the case that it comes with should be leather not "pleather."

Apr 6, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #5 of 26
heres some pics from an ebay auction i saw a while back

hope that helps

Apr 20, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #7 of 26
I bought this item from ebay but unfortunately i was wrong. They are fakes looking at the previous photos of yours.

This is the seller and he is a power user.

eBay My World - iholiday

Warning do not buy from this seller.

I have sent him the following message:

Quote:

I am sorry to tell you that the CX400 that you have sent me are fakes and not the real ones. If you cant provide the real ones i am going to report you on ebay for deceiving the users. Of course i will send negative feedback and warn users to stop buying from you. You advertise that your CX400 are not fake but thats not true.

If you cant provide me with REAL CX400 i demand my money back. You can realise the fake from the real ones by looking the following pictures

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/7...clipbigod0.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6...lipbig1fc7.jpg

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/how...-cx400-313793/

Thank you

Apr 20, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #8 of 26
Fake cx series (especially cx300) shows up nearly everywhere, be sure to buy from an authorized seller. Even fake builders improve their items by fixing the differences from the fake vs real comparisions. I saw nearly 3-4 different fake cx300s.

Apr 20, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #9 of 26
Who was the seller, by the way? Please tell me it wasn't Glicco (or Sarjo)...I got some HD650's from them, and they are some shady mofos...

Apr 20, 2008 at 8:35 PM Post #10 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who was the seller, by the way? Please tell me it wasn't Glicco (or Sarjo)...I got some HD650's from them, and they are some shady mofos...

havent heard of any fake HD650's yet

Apr 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iholiday

Seller:iholiday( 4651)

he is constantly sending fake CX400 to everybody. Also he is saying that his CX400 are not fake. I am going to report him to ebay and ask for a refund. Tell me will that do something? He is a cheater.

The clip is identical to this one
fakeclipbig1fc7.th.jpg

I am going to **** him over

Apr 21, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #12 of 26
Well, I don't trust sellers from China....plus I just seen his auctions going for $.99 what would you expect for that?

Hope u get your refund, you probably will.

Apr 21, 2008 at 5:45 AM Post #13 of 26
basing from the prices hes selling, no doubt its a fake.

but you can still get genuine cx400 from ebay sellers. it should range from $40-50

Apr 21, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaproject /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I don't trust sellers from China....plus I just seen his auctions going for $.99 what would you expect for that?

Hope u get your refund, you probably will.

This was his answer:

Quote:

Sorry to hear that. Thanks your information, i will let my engineer to check it. If my engineer say it not original, i will refund full money to you, because protect our customers is my top important thing to do. Sometimes i not check each items because we are wholesaler. Thanks your information, i will check and argue with factory. Before refund money, you should not leave any feedback. thanks

Quote:

Message from merchant:
Hi, i have checked it. Thanks your information. I have refund full money to your paypal account. Please check it. I will argue with the factory. thanks

biggrin.gif
give me a break
tongue.gif

May 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM Post #15 of 26
if you got them from china? FAKE.

no sennheiser office is permitted to sell to another country outside of their territory. (china has no jurisdiction to sell to the US). leave negative feedback and get your money back.

never buy from an unauthorized dealer! it is not a good "deal"!!

there are no fake HD650 either, however you want to ensure that the product you get has been cared for properly during transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back