1/2 hamster, 1/2 Turkish∙ Blueteething
Well?

Waddya think?

:r10:
r10smile.gif

I kept it at 1KB.

-Ed

Apr 4, 2004 at 10:55 AM Post #2 of 15
not bad, though I want an audio-technica smiley now after seeing your R10 smiley (why don't we have any AT smilies??). preferably an ATH-L3000 one, but anything from the wood series works. maybe I should go make one....

Apr 4, 2004 at 12:15 PM Post #3 of 15
I like the normal face from the standart better
smily_headphones1.gif

but on the other hand, all of the other "special" headphone spimely is with the cheader colored smiley

Apr 4, 2004 at 7:54 PM Post #5 of 15
If an Audio Technia smiley is made, I really feel it should be the A900, just because of their popularity.

Apr 5, 2004 at 12:59 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Did BlessingX do the smiley face guy?

This smiley (e.g.
600smile.gif
minus the headphones) is from an emoticon set called "Nomicons". They were designed by Oscar Gruno, who originally supplied them for use in various Invision Power products, such as their InvisionBoard forum software. They were also licensed for use as one of the emoticon sets in Proteus, an IM chat client for Macs.

I don't know if they've been licensed for use in vBulletin forum software. If they have, then that's great. But, if they haven't.... Oscar's designs (the Nomicons, as well as others) have shown up in various places (mostly in web forums and occasionally in commercial apps) and he's generally not happy about it. I've even tipped off Oscar about some questionable usages of his stuff. You should know how it is, Ed. I doubt you'd be happy if someone expropriated one of your pieces.

Anyway, I hope for one of two things: 1) these aren't Oscar's emoticons; or 2) they're licensed for use with vBulletin. Otherwise...

D.

Apr 6, 2004 at 1:43 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by ayt999
not bad, though I want an audio-technica smiley now after seeing your R10 smiley (why don't we have any AT smilies??). preferably an ATH-L3000 one, but anything from the wood series works. maybe I should go make one....

I just use the HD600 one
600smile.gif
, since it's the closest to the ART series out of all of them.

580smile.gif

Apr 6, 2004 at 1:46 AM Post #9 of 15
How about just making the Ety smiley with the ear plugs in the right sides of the head?
etysmile.gif

Apr 6, 2004 at 4:38 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
How about just making the Ety smiley with the ear plugs in the right sides of the head?
etysmile.gif

LOL! I just noticed that!

But its true...it must be corrected!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back