1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

How a Custom In Ear Monitor is Made - photo Journal

First

Back
1 2
  1. jeffhawke
    I carefully read your take on the Meteo in the "Next5" review, and yes, I believe it does tick most, if not all, the right boxes for me. Next stop, the audiologist for the imprints, I guess...

Deezel177 likes this.
  2. jeffhawke
    The Meteo is "out of stock", says the Kumitate website. Hopefully, by the time I'm done with the imprints it'll be back on.

Deezel177 likes this.
  3. Wiljen
    The Triple is as close as Eartech gets to absolute neutral. The Quint pushes the Bass and lower treble slightly forward and gives the sound just enough extra life to make it more engaging without being overly V shaped. I'd advise listening to both if possible. Also, they have been working on a line of universals and I know the triple was due to make an appearance in that line too. This would give you an option to dip your toes in the water without committing to a full on custom. Keep an eye out end of the month for more details on their site. I believe they are due to be announced at a show at the end of the month. They also have a double that is a good listen in the universals (at least the pre-production samples were).

jeffhawke likes this.
First

Back
1 2