Houston meets?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2018 at 7:05 PM Post #32 of 39
No conflicts for me at this point.

Aug 16, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #34 of 39
I'm able to come up from Austin if this is happening, I've got a KGSSHV, 007 Mk2, Schiit Gungnir (waiting on a good MSB Plat 3 to replace), and some good cables in-between. if there's a feed or something I should be attached to for the sake of being up-to-date, please @ me!

Also, I just sold a BHSE to a man in Houston, and if he'd be willing to come down, I think it would add an incredible stockpile of awesome equipment to the meet. I'll see what he says.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:12 PM Post #35 of 39
I'm able to come up from Austin if this is happening, I've got a KGSSHV, 007 Mk2, Schiit Gungnir (waiting on a good MSB Plat 3 to replace), and some good cables in-between. if there's a feed or something I should be attached to for the sake of being up-to-date, please @ me!

Also, I just sold a BHSE to a man in Houston, and if he'd be willing to come down, I think it would add an incredible stockpile of awesome equipment to the meet. I'll see what he says.

It is definitely happening on Saturday, October 20th from 1 pm to 4:45 pm (library changed the hours). We are currently in process of making new rules and regulations, as this our community meet will now be open to the public for a fee.

Sep 9, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #38 of 39
Hello all, I would love to attend. What "library" are you talking about?

I've never been to a head-fi show, and as a matter of fact, I've heard no high end equipment other than my own. Don't know anyone who has a good set up... or gives a damn about good sound. Anyway, I will bring my gear and will mainly be interested in finding out if there in any way I can get better sound in a portable rig. I have a Ray Samuels SR71A, Sennheiser HD600, Ray Samuels interconnect. and a 120 gb Ipod Classic. 95% of my music is lossless. I put this together mainly by reading this forum. Sounds great to me, but I still want to hear anything better. Looking forward to the show.

Sep 9, 2018 at 4:55 AM Post #39 of 39
Hello all, I would love to attend. What "library" are you talking about?

I've never been to a head-fi show, and as a matter of fact, I've heard no high end equipment other than my own. Don't know anyone who has a good set up... or gives a damn about good sound. Anyway, I will bring my gear and will mainly be interested in finding out if there in any way I can get better sound in a portable rig. I have a Ray Samuels SR71A, Sennheiser HD600, Ray Samuels interconnect. and a 120 gb Ipod Classic. 95% of my music is lossless. I put this together mainly by reading this forum. Sounds great to me, but I still want to hear anything better. Looking forward to the show.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/off...day-october-20th-2018-looscan-library.887084/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back