Houston, June 8th Headroom meets Head-Fi tour
Jun 8, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #31 of 39
Heh, couldn't find the place -- I guess my wallet thanks me. ah well, maybe next time
wink.gif

Jun 8, 2005 at 1:01 AM Post #33 of 39
I'm nothing short of excited about this meet. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!

Jun 8, 2005 at 4:16 AM Post #34 of 39
Heh, so I found this thread very late--like, today. But it looks like I'll probably be able to be there! Looking forward to it!

Jun 8, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #35 of 39
Heh oops. So it is. Well, now that I thoroughly scoped the area out for half an hour, I still couldn't find where this "Mirage" place was. I ended up walking around Briar Whatever road and the house #s jumped from 10300 to like 10211. Que?

Jun 8, 2005 at 6:22 AM Post #36 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoteriX
Heh oops. So it is. Well, now that I thoroughly scoped the area out for half an hour, I still couldn't find where this "Mirage" place was. I ended up walking around Briar Whatever road and the house #s jumped from 10300 to like 10211. Que?

Yesterday was just a practice run, right?

You're looking for an apartment complex on Briar Forest Dr. It's on the left, just before the third traffic signal (Lakeside Estate Dr.), if you're travelling west, away from the Sam Houston Tollway (Beltway 8). Here is a map. You can plug your address into it and it will give you driving directions.

Jun 8, 2005 at 9:23 AM Post #37 of 39
I've just sent PM's to: dolifant, earache, gsferrari, ReDVsion, Trea, F1GTR, mariowar, NeoteriX, plamons, SunByrne.

All my pertinent contact information was included as well as some more detailed instructions.

I'm looking forward to tonight!

Jun 9, 2005 at 4:45 AM Post #39 of 39
Hardbop, THANKS for everything, the meeting was wonderful and we had a great time sharing our beloved hobby. The food was excellent too.
I look forward meeting with all you guys anytime in the future, 4 hours is not long enough........
I really hope that Tyll does well in this tour, he is a very honest and humble man, he deserves his success.

I really hope to you see you soon.

Mario

Users who are viewing this thread

Back