1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. SonicElectronix
    You all have at least one headphone that you really want but for one reason or another you're holding back. Tell us what it is and what price point you want it at, and we'll do our best to accommodate your request.  Submit your request hereDon't worry we won't spam you, scout's honor. 

Update: So we've started to send out offers and although we were not able to accommodate all the deals, we were able to definitely give great deals to a dozen or so headfi'ers. So keep the deals coming!!

2. money4me247 Contributor
    get this message when trying to access the form:

3. SonicElectronix

I fixed this. Sorry. My bad. Should work now. 

4. Army-Firedawg
    Interested to see this, I know my request will never happen (tis why I'm actively trying to sell/trade my current ones) but ya never know.

5. saxophonix777
    I'll have to see exactly what you guys carry. Sounds tempting.

SonicElectronix likes this.
  6. jhii07
    I also request something crazy. I hope it turns out well.

7. SonicElectronix

If it's a reasonable request and we have inventory, than chances are we can make a deal. At the very least it gives a good idea on how you value certain headphones that we can price things accordingly in the future. At the moment, we have reps reaching out to head-fi'ers that have submitted deals. 

8. SonicElectronix

We are going to do our best to accommodate your requests. [​IMG]

9. bikerboy94

Is this going to work better than your price match? I have tried it 4 or 5 time very recently and never have gotten an answer.

10. SonicElectronix

I'll follow up on why our reps haven't gotten back to you, but it will work similarly, except this is just for head-fi users. Can you PM your email address? The difference is that this form of submission not only gives us info on what price you're looking to  pay, but also gives us a better view of what head-fi'ers want to buy, which will give us better information when negotiating with manufacturers for better pricing.  Can you PM your email address? 

11. mrscotchguy
    This is neat, I've always had great experiences with SE. I'm always curious about accessories and discounts.

12. ericp10
    Well, I like this thread. We'll see how it goes. [​IMG]

13. Army-Firedawg

It's absolutely not about what I feel the products value is worth, but entirely on my ability to afford requested products before I've the oppertunity sell/trade my current ones.

14. PSORngr
    Submitted one. I've been researching the past week to dive into nice headphones (have had porta pros for years). I've got it down to a few choices, but my top choice has never been below MSRP (as far as I can tell). I'd jump at $50 under MSRP ($300).

15. saxophonix777

That sounds totally reasonable. $50 off of $300 isn't even 20% and they have been running a 20% promotion on a lot of there stuff on their site. I hope it works out for you. 

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last