Hot Sauce-Fi
Apr 15, 2011 at 10:53 AM Post #106 of 111
Let the games begin... again.

53367753121828454797.jpg

Left to right: Peruvian Purple, Bih Jolokia, Red Savina, Black Stinger, Chocolate Habanero, 7 Pot

Apr 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #108 of 111
I'm not a fan of the marketing of those 'boutique' hot sauces. Too much "insane, death, fire, explosion, rape" in their names, not to mention the tacky labels. This one however looks really cool: http://www.mohotta.com/product/cajohns-lethal-ingestion-jolokia-hot-sauce/Extreme-Hot-Sauces

My girlfriend gave me those four Mexican sauces for my birthday. The green El Yucateco is one of the hottest I've ever tried, and it's still extremely tasty. Might be my favorite, highly recommended. :)

54010704288765735973.jpg

Apr 15, 2011 at 12:21 PM Post #109 of 111
Can't get enough of this chili sauce lately. It's called Laoganma. The picture is not the exact sauce I'm hooked on. The one I go for has a green ribbon around the top of the label. It's a mix of chilis (which I believe are roasted given the texture/color), vegetable oil, peanuts, salt, sugar and msg. Incredibly delicious! Quite mild heat. The picture below is a similar sauce with black beans instead of peanuts. I have some as well but haven't tried it yet. 

Bought at the local T&T market (asian market) in Edmonton. I love it so much I bough 10 jars on my last trip there! It nearly brings me to tears of joy it's so damn good!

Note the depressed lady on the label. LOL

Apr 16, 2011 at 11:37 PM Post #111 of 111
169.jpg

This Walkerwoods, Jonkanoo, Seriously hot pepper sauce, makes my eyes puff up and go red and very painful the next day . I can understand this stuff making a certain part of your anatomy a bit fiery and tender the next day but this is the first hot sauce that made it as far as my tearducts.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back