Honor AM12 Review by mark2410
Sep 21, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #16 of 17
So,I moved out of my parents house back then and now we sold it, went there to clear a drawer with broken/old stuff and found am12 without any tips...and a knob I did but really didn't help much in a long run...i guess it was a jack problem of Xperia Z3 rather than am12's. Found some tips too(black, prolly Sony's) Plugged them into my LG G7...and oh my they are still fun sounding. Yeah it's not the level of my FiiO FH1 but for 6$ in 2014 or 2015 you can't expect them to be. They're moderately airy with not too intrusive bass but still present. Atm on a third burn in :darthsmile:

I gotta find mine and give them another listen! Nice to see people talking about older gear. This hobby moves to fast sometimes.

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:42 AM Post #17 of 17
Yeah,they were "dug out" of retirement lol.

Serving as a backup "phone DAP",Xiaomi Mi5/custom rom/Viper4Droid....that combo would gave lot of budget DAP's a run for their money,if not sound wise then amp wise. AM12 indeed need no special sources to be loud. An i mean LOUD. Tho loudness is a subjective term and varies from person to person I use 3/4 of slider without amplification in Hiby or Viper.

Many would argue that 2014. 6$ chi fi would be a basshead and nothing more but it's not the case w am12.

Try it out :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back