Holy Canoli Ravioli Fedex
Mar 8, 2006 at 7:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Kassem

500+ Head-Fier
Something semi-awesome just happened..

like everyone else when a package is in transit to my house, i desperately await it. Well on friday I ordered a bunch of different things from dickblick art supply website.. and bla bla

yesterday it said they would be here by 4:30. So its 1:15 and I have to go to work soon, so I decide to check the tracking numbers again and see how they are doing.

When I look at "status" it says "delivered" so for a split second I thought maybe it was delivered to the wrong address...

DING DONG

Sitting at my doorstep.... 2 boxes.

Mar 8, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 6
I've always had good service from Fed-Ex ... until recently that is. A package of speaker wire coming from another Head-fier went missing 8 weeks ago, and 6 different times I telephoned Fed-Ex, gave all the info, was promised they'd look into it and call me back, then never did. Finally a few days ago I spoke to a supervisor, who did get back to me, and confirmed it was missing.

Now I've begun the long hassle of making a claim.

Mar 8, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 6
I've always had good service from Fed-Ex ... until recently that is. A package of speaker wire coming from another Head-fier went missing 8 weeks ago, and 6 different times I telephoned Fed-ex, gave all the info, was promised they'd look into it and call me back, then never did. Finally I spoke to a supervisor, who did get back to me, and confirmed it was missing.

Now I've begun the long hassle of making a claim.

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:30 PM Post #4 of 6
I liked Fed Ex a lot more before I lived in NYC. Since I'm never home when they deliver (office hours) they always take my package back to their facility in a lousy part of town. It costs me like $14 to take a car there and back to claim my package....

Mar 9, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kassem
When I look at "status" it says "delivered" so for a split second I thought maybe it was delivered to the wrong address...

DING DONG

Sitting at my doorstep.... 2 boxes.

Funny! Did you look at the status after you physically received it? Did it say "customer was wearing ugly boxer shorts?"
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back