Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC
Jun 14, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #1,291 of 4,062
Thank you gentlemen, for all the responses.

I will contact Tim, just to make sure it does not show up while i am away on vacation.

LOL, Murphy's Law would guarantee delivery exactly when you are on vacation with just enough notices left before you return so they return to sender. Just like I was waiting at home all day to get my Laylas delivered. I literally took 2-3 min to go to the bathroom and of course that's when UPS arrived and left me a note saying nobody home to sign for the delivery.

BTW, welcome to the club!

Jun 14, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #1,292 of 4,062
LOL, Murphy's Law would guarantee delivery exactly when you are on vacation with just enough notices left before you return so they return to sender. Just like I was waiting at home all day to get my Laylas delivered. I literally took 2-3 min to go to the bathroom and of course that's when UPS arrived and left me a note saying nobody home to sign for the delivery.

BTW, welcome to the club!

Ha ha, great story.
Thanks for the welcome, can't wait to hear the KTE Spring

Jun 17, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #1,294 of 4,062
Hi Joseph, I'm also interested in Holo Spring DAC. I am using a Lampizator L4 DSD only DAC and upsample the redbook through HQP (Windows 10) + NAA (Windows Server 2012). What is your comment on this DAC? Any major changes required on my current setup?

Jun 17, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #1,295 of 4,062
Hi Joseph, I'm also interested in Holo Spring DAC. I am using a Lampizator L4 DSD only DAC and upsample the redbook through HQP (Windows 10) + NAA (Windows Server 2012). What is your comment on this DAC? Any major changes required on my current setup?
For me, this is my endgame DAC, and would highly recommend it. I'm using a MBP so there was no need to download drivers to use the Spring, but if I'm correct, you may need to download drivers for Windows…maybe other using Windows can confirm this?

Jun 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #1,296 of 4,062
How can I miss this? The seller is in my territory. I just browsed some of the info in this forum for a day. I may miss a lot of how you guys fighting to make it perfect. Any potential issues I need to be aware? Does the "pop" sound problem solved?

Jun 17, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #1,298 of 4,062
Just received my Level 3 and playing sweet music. What is the consensus on how many hours breakin?

Currently about equal with my departed 2Qute but only a few hours play so far.

Congrats! 500 hrs is recommended, but based on prior experience with R2R DACs, the first 200 hrs seems to to make the biggest difference IMHO. Also highly recommended to keep power on 24x7 since getting up to temp is necessary.

Jun 19, 2017 at 12:46 AM Post #1,304 of 4,062
Higher or lower end than Spring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back