Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC

Discussion in 'Dedicated Source Components' started by mtoc, Jun 2, 2016.

1. doraymon
    I have two Opera Audio Consonance PW-1 filters, one for sources on for amp.

2. thyname
    So, what do you recommend instead?

As you can see from my signature, the only thing that really needs some type of conditioner, is my Holo Spring KTE, as the rest are either linear power supplies (I have three LPS-1s), or the iFi Pro iCan Amp that has its own specially made PSU.

3. bflat
    How about this one? Furman is a well known brand in the professional AV world.

https://www.amazon.com/Furman-AC-21...5966&sr=8-5&keywords=furman+power+conditioner

thyname likes this.
  4. earnmyturns
  5. manishex
    Any other AC conditioner recommendations? What is the theory behind them, I find the sound slightly changes depending on what wall socket I use, and it's inevitably worse if its a multi socket extension lead.

6. ZGojira
    I have one of these units connected to all my audio stuff.
    I could not hear any difference from using the unit. Now I have a monster power conditioner connected between this and all the audio stuff and the background seems to be quieter.
    Most important of all, it fixed a humming problem I had with the 727A.

7. doraymon
    Here are my two mains filters, Opera Audio Consonance PW-1.
    The one on the right has two unfiltered plugs for amps requiring more current.
    I have all the sources on the left filter, the amp on the right one.

IMG_20171021_174450.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  8. ahmadfaizadnan
    Sorry for buzzing in, but the Cyan will come out shortly at the end of this month right?

9. oneguy
    Don’t know exactly when but I do believe the release is imminent.

10. doraymon
    Mr KTE Spring and Mrs KTE SU-1 DDR have finally arrived.
    Burn-in in progress and excited headfier here...:o2smile:

oneguy likes this.
  11. whirlwind
    Congrats, such a revealing dac

12. doraymon
    Thanks, congrats to my lawyer as well when my wife will find out how much I spent...:face_palm:

13. tkcha
    my system
    [​IMG]
    my friend and potential turntable shoot out
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  14. tkcha
    Hi I am about upgrade new analogue system already got Allnic H300 phono stage and demo few turntables include kronos pro,the sparta, Vpi Avenger, AMG The Viella V12 as you know owner of holo spring 3 dac . I am very interesting compare to hi end vinyl system about 15 times more expensive . Anyway I ordered AMG Viella turntable with Ortofon Winfeld cart, Audio Sensibility Signature silver phono cable,HRS platform . I am very exciting will be back again after when I receive and set up.

15. tkcha
    second picture from before, black phono stage under kronos pro turntable is mine Allnic H3000.