Holo Audio Bliss
Aug 26, 2022 at 12:18 PM Post #32 of 3,232
Aug 26, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #33 of 3,232
We gotta be right around the corner from launch/info right? End of August is upon us just next Wednesday :)

Sep 1, 2022 at 5:26 PM Post #36 of 3,232
Aww bummer it got pushed another month but what can ya do. Looking forward to seeing it whenever it's ready!

Sep 1, 2022 at 5:30 PM Post #37 of 3,232
I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a 2023 release... I've been having email exchanges with them on this since Nov 2021.

Sep 5, 2022 at 7:26 PM Post #38 of 3,232
Bliss will be a no-compromise high-powered headphone amp, designed to also meet every need, whim, and craving of the Susvara and its servants. A purpose-build amp for the Susvara by the guys who brought you the May DAC (Jeff Zhu of Holo, and Tim Connor of Kitsune, dealer and distributor).

Its kind of a big deal. The May KTE may be the most precise, revealing, and musically satisfying DAC at any price. There are fine DACs out there, Delta-Sigma as well as R2R designs, some at many multiples of the May's price, but May's performance has a qualitatively different, next-gen, new paradigm feel to it. I haven't been this pumped - and motivated to save money - for a single piece of gear in a very long time. A companion to the May, which also happens to be designed as the perfect Susvara engine. Yeah, a big deal.

Anyone know whether its pronounced Hollow or Hoe-Low?

Sep 5, 2022 at 7:34 PM Post #39 of 3,232
Bliss will be a no-compromise high-powered headphone amp, designed to also meet every need, whim, and craving of the Susvara and its servants. A purpose-build amp for the Susvara by the guys who brought you the May DAC (Jeff Zhu of Holo, and Tim Connor of Kitsune, dealer and distributor).

Its kind of a big deal. The May KTE may be the most precise, revealing, and musically satisfying DAC at any price. There are fine DACs out there, Delta-Sigma as well as R2R designs, some at many multiples of the May's price, but May's performance has a qualitatively different, next-gen, new paradigm feel to it. I haven't been this pumped - and motivated to save money - for a single piece of gear in a very long time. A companion to the May, which also happens to be designed as the perfect Susvara engine. Yeah, a big deal.

Anyone know whether its pronounced Hollow or Hoe-Low?
Its pronounced Hollow

Sep 20, 2022 at 1:02 PM Post #40 of 3,232
Just wondering was anyone from Holo at the SoCal Canjam this past weekend? If so was there any discussion of the bliss? Release timing/pricing/specs/etc.. ?

Sep 22, 2022 at 7:19 PM Post #41 of 3,232
Does anyone know if the Bliss will have Serene preamp capability built in so we can get a 2-in-1? I wonder if I should wait until Bliss is out before I get a Serene.

Sep 23, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #44 of 3,232
This thing keeps moving dates! Was supposed to be august announcement, September announcement and now October announcement. See y’all in 2023 :wink:

Sep 23, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #45 of 3,232
Rumors are $3000-4000 range, 12 Watts @ 32 ohms, October announcement, sound similar to the Serene but with more power.
I like it... bold pricing and specs. This could def be my endgame SS HP amp. I was looking hard at the Soloist 3GT as it has great flexibility with opamps, great pre amp performance, crossfeed, and sub out which is cool for Hp use (Raal SR1A / Mysphere) and for active monitors.

The bliss price target is quite a bit higher than Soloist 3GT, Volot, Hypsos+Oor so the performance is going to have to be dang impressive but the potential is there. I think the preamp capability if great could put the value prop over the top in feeding power amps for a 2 channel system. I'm also considering targeting a Trafomatic Head 2 when one comes up and use that as my pre in my hp / 2 channel chain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back