HM-601 Firmware update
Sep 7, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #4 of 12
I am just aware about last update (0.05) released months ago, but actually I've got no new....

BTW, I have got one question (I apologize if its not the place) , does anybody know how to set continuous playback mode? I mean, when a folder/disk is ended, to go to next folder/disk instead starting on the first song of actual folder/disk?

thanks!!!

Sep 23, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 12
new 0.07 is available at
down.head-direct.com/HM-601-v0.07.zip
I discovered it by chance!!!!

Aug 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM Post #8 of 12
sorry for bumping an old thread

i have some problem with my hm601, it's 0.08 version. when i play music, the player will pause itself within around 5 minutes, and i cannot get it to play the music anymore. when i go back to home menu, and try to access the sdcard, it says 'no file'

can anyone help me with this? sorry for the trouble..

Aug 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

How is it? I doubt that I will switch away from Rockbox, as it just works so well, but I am interested to hear how the stock firmware is progressing. 

it is ok.. no glitch whatsoever. i think the gap between songs is getting shorter

i would never switch to rockbox until they fix the shorter battery life problem. the original battery life alone sucks but still within limit. can't imagine living with battery life shorter than that

Nov 24, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

it is ok.. no glitch whatsoever. i think the gap between songs is getting shorter

i would never switch to rockbox until they fix the shorter battery life problem. the original battery life alone sucks but still within limit. can't imagine living with battery life shorter than that

I hear the complaints, but I get excellent battery life from Rockbox. right about the same as the stock firmware. I went on a trip to NYC last year for a little over a week. Listened to my hifiman the whole flight up, a few times just hanging out at my sister's place, and the flight home, and never charged it.
confused_face(1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back