Hippo Pro One, the first Balance Armature from Hippo
May 1, 2013 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SpringBiscuit

100+ Head-Fier
Not sure anyone has seen it, recently just launched, it is the first single Balance Armature from Hippo, design is inspired by Westone UM1, priced at a competitive range in the market.

Tried it and they sounded great, with USD128, it really does able to perform, signature learns toward Phonak and Beyerdynamic category, i believe this can be a great product to share with everyone.

SwimSonny Review
SpringBiscuit Review

May 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #4 of 9
There's been more discussion on the Pro One on this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/660182/hippo-proone-the-next-generation-single-balanced-armature-in-ear-monitors

I've yet to hear it, but I assume it'll sound decent; I'm mostly looking forward to modding it, though.

May 2, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #8 of 9
There is different sizes, same numbers as the Comply line up. They are great i think, The colours are great for right and left identifying and they are really good quality, much better than the last generation of hippo tips, best value/quality ratio in foam tips!

May 10, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #9 of 9
Just got mine to review, no foams though. I use Shure olives and I must say they are very good for a single BA, I think they are better than the dual driver Rockit R-50, smoother no real big peaks and quite good extension on ends. Will update with review when it's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back