1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

High-End Audeze Cables for Sale

Trader History (8)
  1. IHMEYERS
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I've sold my only pair of Audeze headphones and have 3 very high end headphone cables for sale:

1) Q-Audio French Silk Black 9ft SOLD

2) Q-Audio French Silk Burgundy 10 ft $150 SOLD

3) Custom-Made Dueland Headphone cable Red 9ft SOLD

Payment by PayPal. Price includes paypal fees and shipping. CONUS only.

Please contact me with any questions. I have perfect feedback on here, eBay (BADMEYERS) and Audiogon (IHMEYERS)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  2. IHMEYERS
    More details...

The Duelund uses a Neutrik XLR. I believe the connectors at the phones are Neutrik as well. The cable is Duelund DCA 20 I believe though it could be DCA16. Basically, I told the tech use the thickest gauge Duelund cable you can that will work. The splitter is from Viablue. Parts alone were in excess of $400. This is the best I could do on the photo. It is not pinkish or neon, it's a medium to dark red almost a blood red in color. The cable was an interesting contrast with the Q-Audio. The Q-Audio is very good. The Duelund a little more musical and a wider soundstage. I went back and forth between them.

The other Q-Audio sIlk is identical in construction to the red one except it's in black. I bought the Q-Audio red because I thought it looked better with my LCD-X 'phones but of course it sounds identical to the black one. Then I bought the Duelund for something different. I had a fortune tied up in these cables and when I offered them to the guy that bought my headphones he commented that he thought the stock cables are fine. I would imagine most have heard the stock Audeze cables. They're not very good.

3. IHMEYERS
    Photos Duelund Cable.jpg Q-Silk.jpg

4. interweb-tech
    which pic is which cable?

5. IHMEYERS
    This is the Duelund Duelund Cable.jpg

6. IHMEYERS
  7. IHMEYERS
    Black Q-Audio cable:

Q-Audio Silk Black.jpg

8. IHMEYERS
    *BUMP*

9. IHMEYERS
    Last cable left

2) Q-Audio French Silk Burgundy 10 ft $150 reduced now $125

10. IHMEYERS
    ALL CABLES SOLD. CONGRATS TO BUYERS AND THANK YOU. I'M SURE THEY ARE GETTING GOOD HOMES.