For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I've sold my only pair of Audeze headphones and have 3 very high end headphone cables for sale:

1) Q-Audio French Silk Black 9ft $140

2) Q-Audio French Silk Burgundy 10 ft $150

3) Custom-Made Dueland Headphone cable Red 9ft $200 (best of the 3)

Payment by PayPal. Price includes paypal fees and shipping. CONUS only.

Please contact me with any questions. I have perfect feedback on here, eBay (BADMEYERS) and Audiogon (IHMEYERS)

2. IHMEYERS
    More details...

The Duelund uses a Neutrik XLR. I believe the connectors at the phones are Neutrik as well. The cable is Duelund DCA 20 I believe though it could be DCA16. Basically, I told the tech use the thickest gauge Duelund cable you can that will work. The splitter is from Viablue. Parts alone were in excess of $400. This is the best I could do on the photo. It is not pinkish or neon, it's a medium to dark red almost a blood red in color. The cable was an interesting contrast with the Q-Audio. The Q-Audio is very good. The Duelund a little more musical and a wider soundstage. I went back and forth between them.

The other Q-Audio sIlk is identical in construction to the red one except it's in black. I bought the Q-Audio red because I thought it looked better with my LCD-X 'phones but of course it sounds identical to the black one. Then I bought the Duelund for something different. I had a fortune tied up in these cables and when I offered them to the guy that bought my headphones he commented that he thought the stock cables are fine. I would imagine most have heard the stock Audeze cables. They're not very good.

3. IHMEYERS
    Photos Duelund Cable.jpg Q-Silk.jpg

4. interweb-tech
    which pic is which cable?

5. IHMEYERS
    This is the Duelund Duelund Cable.jpg

6. IHMEYERS
  7. IHMEYERS
    Black Q-Audio cable:

Q-Audio Silk Black.jpg

8. IHMEYERS
    *BUMP*