HiFiMan Susvara
Dec 30, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #916 of 24,903
Says the guy who got a free upgrade. You have zero room to talk.
Room to talk about what? I paid for my V1 with my hard-earned money. Plenty of room here. And it's you're, not your.

Just a suggestion: If you are nice to people and friendly, they tend to want to do nice things for you. Try it sometime.

It's possible to have a discussion with differing perspectives and still be respectful. I'm not sure why this thread has devolved. I hope you can find happiness in your lives. I'm out.
Peace.

Dec 30, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #917 of 24,903
How else am I supposed to find out if it is subpar or wasn't worth the cost? Meets? Not many happen where I live. Excuses excuses.

I originally liked the HE1k. Very seductive sound. After going back to the hd800 there was no comparing the build quality and comfort.

Fair enough. But wasn’t there a return policy after you bought it? If you decided to keep it after you got your hands on one, then what difference does it make if Hifiman releases a version 2? Audeze has released like 12 versions of the LCD 2 and no one complains about it. At the end of the day, you could have returned the V1 for whatever reasons make sense to you. But you decided to keep it and then get mad when Hifiman improves it. That doesn’t make sense to me, especially when they offer an upgrade program, which they don’t have to, because they never forced anyone to buy their V1 in the first place.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #918 of 24,903
Room to talk about what? I paid for my V1 with my hard-earned money. Plenty of room here. And it's you're, not your.

Just a suggestion: If you are nice to people and friendly, they tend to want to do nice things for you. Try it sometime.

It's possible to have a discussion with differing perspectives and still be respectful. I'm not sure why this thread has devolved. I hope you can find happiness in your lives. I'm out.
Peace.

Buh bye.

Dec 30, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #919 of 24,903
Fair enough. But wasn’t there a return policy after you bought it? If you decided to keep it after you got your hands on one, then what difference does it make if Hifiman releases a version 2? Audeze has released like 12 versions of the LCD 2 and no one complains about it. At the end of the day, you could have returned the V1 for whatever reasons make sense to you. But you decided to keep it and then get mad when Hifiman improves it. That doesn’t make sense to me, especially when they offer an upgrade program, which they don’t have to, because they never forced anyone to buy their V1 in the first place.

You really need to do some research. It wasn't good. Not much of a return policy either. Allot of people got ignored.

Dec 30, 2017 at 9:50 PM Post #920 of 24,903
You really need to do some research. It wasn't good. Not much of a return policy either. Allot of people got ignored.

What do you mean by not much of a return policy? What merchant did you buy it from or did you buy it directly from Hifiman? Are you saying that after owning it for 2 weeks, for example, you weren’t able to return them for a refund (probably minus the s+h)?

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #923 of 24,903

Now that you brought that up, I also think that Audeze has a ton of versions of LCD-2 yet people love them, unsure why there is such a large discrepancy between how LCD seres and HEK series are treated.

Dec 31, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #925 of 24,903
Welp, lately HIFIMAN has been getting better and better, you have to always look to the bright side! :smile_phones:

Welp, I feel like there are 3 ways to talk to you and none of them work.

Everyone is allowed to voice that they think hifiman is incredible. I just wouldn't pick that particular aspect. Allot of people are going to feel like they paid for his freebie.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #927 of 24,903
Can we please go back to reviewing this product? You both are passionate about your opinions but I feel like your both looking for a win and this is all just based on your own experiences. Opinions vary and that is a good thing.

Agahahaha XD

Too few Susvaras out there still. Waiting for more to come in before we can truly move the conversation!

I hope one will come to Romania as well, so I can hear what HIFIMAN has been up to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back