1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. floydstyle
    RE-400 is on head-direct.com at 99$.  My 262 is over there for a new unit because of defect.  Maybe I will receive the RE-400? :wink:

2. shotgunshane Contributor
    I went ahead and placed an order. Looking forward to hearing it and comparing it to my memory of the other Hifiman IEMs I've owned/loaned and loved.

3. floydstyle
    just for my own info, if I love RE-262 sound, should I go with the HE-400?

4. Swimsonny
    Quote:
    Mine are on the way and i will let you know how they compare from memory!

5. munchzilla
    any news for the 600? :)

6. tinyman392
    Quote:

Sorry :frowning2:  If anything were to come up, it would probably be posted already :frowning2:  

7. munchzilla
    yeah that is probably true. but there are a lot longer discussions over at some other forums in languages I don't know... being hopeful here! :D

8. ibuckeye
    Pre-ordered the RE-400 this morning, expected to ship Jan 15. Keep those reviews coming guys...helps with the long wait :)

9. tinyman392
    Quote:

Google translate is your friend, it'll give you a little idea of what they are saying :p

Quote:

I finished writing up my review (wanted to do that first before comparisons).  It may be a little while before it passes the quick proofread (people are busy during this time of year; the blog I write for and HiFiMan).  I'll try to get comparisons in this weekend.  Slowly but surely, it'll happen :)  

10. floydstyle
    Quote:
    I am talking about the HE-400, not the new RE-400

11. Gozzer
    My 262's are on the fritz, hoping they sound similar.

12. rkyoto
    I've heard a pair of RE400 in a local dealer's store last week. It's very different from RE262 in a good way perhaps. The sound was very clear and a little bit recessed but never cold or harsh.

13. Gozzer
    Quote:
    What source were they using?

14. rkyoto
    I brought my HM801 and SONY A865 with me. The new RE400 IEMs are not picky with sources and amps.

15. IAmSoCheap
    Quote:
         Quote:
    Fang said the cable problem of the re600 have been solved, no other news tho.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last