HIFIMAN HM650 twin Wolfson WM8740 Balance extra IEM card LIKE NEW BOX 230 EURO inc. shipping
Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
Shipping Destinations
Europe
post-15776535
Post #1 of 1

vaggbaba

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am selling it because I dont have spare time and I dont use it. So I decide to sell my staff. It is like new with box. Great battery balance card with box with extra iem card iem card
It is time someone else enjoy this extreme sound digital player. It is legendary.
NO scratces, no smoke no pet environment
220 euros inc shipping Europe

https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/porta
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/hif...53944/ble-players/hm-650-portable-player.html

20200801_192904.jpg20200801_192920.jpg20200801_192847.jpg20200801_192904.jpg

The World of Hi-Fi Starts Here.

Support Hi-res Audio Formats

HM650 is compatible with WAV, FLAC, APE, Apple lossless. It also supports high definition music formats like 24-bit/192 kHz and 24bit/96KHz.

Excellent Sounding WM8740 DAC

HM650 utilizes twin Wolfson WM8740 Decoder Chips for outstanding sound quality. A step potentiometer volume control provides a superior solution to inexpensive alternatives. The player has balanced outputs for use with balanced headphones such as the HiFiMAN RE600 in-ear monitors.

Optimized Circuit Design

HM650 uses state-of-the-art OPA627, joint force with both filtering and amplifier circuits to obtain an optimized sounding quality. Replaceable amplifier card design offers a variety of listening experience.

Dual-Voltage Doubly Divine Sound

Unlike the single battery design dominant at other portable music players, the HM650’s exceptional performance comes from the dual-battery solution, delivering +/- 7.4 volts, 2000mA. Effectively reducing power-supply noise allows you to enjoy more of the music.

Uncompromised Sound Quality

Balanced Output Perfected Sound Experience

HM650 brings balanced, high quality music reproduction creating joy for your ears. It is designed to offer wider balanced output signals with even more powerful resistance to interference. The sound stage and the separation are largely improved.

Replaceable Amp Card Design

We dream of a world where one design fits all. That is why we choose to use open interface for headphone amplifiers to allow more compatible designs available and a chance for third-party designers to collaborate with HiFiMAN.

Simple and Intuitive

The easy-to-use operating system is hassle-free with rapid response.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)