1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HiFiMan HE4XX

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ProtegeManiac, Aug 2, 2017.
First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last
  1. FastAndClean
  2. FastAndClean
    That is my he500
    IMG_20171225_203248.jpg

3. Yevgen Chupak
    actually, the problem is in that arc... it has short and long halves... on the left side long part of that arc is in the backside but on the right side long is in front... I think it's easy to fix. Unscrew yoke and two screws and justs swap... but i really don't want to touch it after all those troubles with the driver itself.

4. FastAndClean
    dont touch it, just take your money back, arc problem is a one thing, driver problem is not acceptable

Yevgen Chupak likes this.
  5. Yevgen Chupak
    totally agree

6. DancingShade
  7. dgindlespergerd
    been listening to the HE-4XX for 24 hours now and damn I am impressed for the money. Using the Fiioo X1 with a NX1 to push them and is all the power they need to Shine.

Highs are really solid, not as crazy as so folks have been saying. Mids and vocals and clean and beautiful. Bass, yes the baas...Not and deep as my HE-400 with Brainwav on them, but I am not bass head so they are about where I want them to be..

Was just doing some grocery shopping (always in headphone when shopping) and the Live version of Landslide by Stevie Nicks came up on rotation..OMG the HE-4XX really shines on great songs like that. I looked and the Drop has ended, sad for my friends :)

8. Yevgen Chupak
    Anyone who has problems with their 4xx should send a message to
    head.direct.customerservice@gmail.com

> When you contact them, please make sure you provide your transaction ID
    > and have your proof of purchase ready. You can download a PDF copy of
    > your receipt by visiting the transactions page in your member account and
    > clicking the "Download Receipt" button in the appropriate transaction.

9. dgindlespergerd
    Got to question why is this a gmail account? I would not trust sending any info to a gmail account.

10. Yevgen Chupak
  11. dgindlespergerd
    I have dealt with hifimam support and it was not a gmail account, it was theirs and now your link is to Dropbox. Personally I would tell folks to do nothing but contact hifiman or massdrop directly and not trust gmail or Dropbox unless someone that works for hifiman joins this conversation.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  12. Letmebefrank
    FWIW I contacted massdrop about my faulty driver and was directed to the same Gmail link as Yevgen.

Yevgen Chupak likes this.
  13. dgindlespergerd
    I could just be paranoid, been in IT over 20 years so I question everything :)

tim0chan and Letmebefrank like this.
  14. Yevgen Chupak
    u are :) a bit but yep...

15. Letmebefrank
    I'm the same way, that's why I didn't post a link myself.

First

Back
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Next

Last