HIFIMAN HE-R10P Loaner Tour
May 16, 2021 at 5:45 PM Post #153 of 174
I don't think the tour is going on anymore. We would've had more reviews.

Might be worth waiting for Hifiman to chime in, but yea seems reaonsable that it ended

May 16, 2021 at 6:55 PM Post #155 of 174
Yeah, I really wanted to hear these. Too bad. Lol
You're not alone in wanting to hear these. On top of that, I've never seen an official list published by Hifiman about the tour and the order the HE-R10P's were being reviewed.

May 17, 2021 at 4:17 AM Post #158 of 174
How do I take myself out of the thread for this, these have been the
Most useless 150 emails I have ever received lol
100 agree with you, i'm living today to LOL

Attachments

• kim-jung-MISSILE.jpg
    kim-jung-MISSILE.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 0
May 17, 2021 at 4:03 PM Post #159 of 174
I don't think the tour is going on anymore. We would've had more reviews.

Seems odd if so. I was like 5th on the list or something and never heard anything. Seems like a scam.

May 17, 2021 at 4:38 PM Post #160 of 174
I've taken part on a few hifiman tours and it's always been like this. They don't post the participants, they don't go by any particular order that I can see. They are very generous with the time given which seems like close to a month for most participants if I remember correctly, so I think the tours go on for a while.

I do think who ever has the cans at that time should report back and let us know they have them so we could at least know the tour still going on (or not).

May 18, 2021 at 1:50 AM Post #161 of 174
I've taken part on a few hifiman tours and it's always been like this. They don't post the participants, they don't go by any particular order that I can see. They are very generous with the time given which seems like close to a month for most participants if I remember correctly, so I think the tours go on for a while.

I do think who ever has the cans at that time should report back and let us know they have them so we could at least know the tour still going on (or not).
True, I waited around a year (I think more) for the Ananda's tour...

May 18, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #163 of 174

That is true. I participated in 2 tours. But I was first on the Jade ii.

May 23, 2021 at 2:44 AM Post #164 of 174
That is true. I participated in 2 tours. But I was first on the Jade ii.
Lol I was on the jade tour and they just forgot about me. I guess this is the jade tour redux?

Jun 4, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #165 of 174
Still nothing heard from HifiMan on this. I think we can consider this loaner tour dead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back