1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HiFiMan HE-6 Headphone - Free shipping, no fee! Priced to sell!

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by timestretch, Jul 5, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (10)
  1. Timestretch
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    "Reference Planar Magnetic Headphone for the Critical Listener." - Hifiman's website.  

I am selling these headphones because I just got new headphones, and I don't like to own more than one set of at-home headphones. No trades, please! They are in great condition. I don't see any flaws on them. I've used them a lot, as I generally have them on when I am at my PC, browsing the web, playing games, listening to music. But I treat them quite gingerly. 

This set was bought new from some site in early 2015, and are the same I brought to the recent DC/MD/VA head-fi meet. I can't remember which store -- my friend graciously bought these for me after he spilled coffee on an older set of HE-6 I had right before getting these. They are quite new, and I assure you, no coffee was near this pair, ever. 

These headphones definitely require a nice amplifier - But even though it works best on crazy speaker amplifiers and 5+ watt per channel @ 50 ohms monstrosities, that doesn't mean it doesn't also work just fine on pretty much anything that puts out 1.5W per channel. Not great, but fine. So if all you got is a Schiit Lyr, go for it. This will do well! If you need to try a crazy amplifier, I can sell my Crown D-75A, too.     

Free shipping to CONUS to make things simple and convenient. Don't even worry about the Paypal 3% fee! Let's make this easy. How cool is that! Priced to sell!

Includes: 
    original box
    pleather & velour pads  (velour's never been used)
    spare headphone cable connector things for the cups  
    a headphone cable  

2. gandhisfist
    Selling the HE-6? Man I wish I had the cash, awesome deal.

3. Timestretch
    Come on now, folks, this is the best deal ever for an HE-6. 

4. theblueprint
    Great price and one of my favorite headphones, just not the right time in my life to be buying these.

5. gandhisfist
    Absolutely killer, wish I had the cash. Heard this pair at the last meet up and loved them. Just got am HE-adapter too.

6. Timestretch
    Sale pending

7. Timestretch
    Sold! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.