Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Gneiss

100+ Head-Fier
Selling these as I have too many headphones at the moment and prefer the comfort and instrument separation of my T1. That said after long comparisons I think these are more neutral headphones than the HE-500. Perhaps the most neutral headphones I have owned, and certainly an unbeatable headphone for their price. 

The condition is very good but not perfect. The grills are actually in perfect shape but the right earcup has a couple of small nicks that can be seen in the photos. The headband also has signs of wear, but nothing serious. The condition should be easy to asses through the extensive photographs provided. The flaws are not glaring. I have removed the cloth screens behind the grills, I believe that this helps play to the strengths of the headphone; increasing clarity. I held onto the screens they can be reattached if you wish. I also just bought new Hifiman velour pads for this sale, they have seen zero minutes of headtime. 

Included is the HE-5LE, used velour pads, new velour pads, Canare cable, and Hifiman Case. 
I also have a Hifiman Travel Case that I can included instead of the large case if you request it. 
Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees

Although I suppose this is not very credible coming from the seller, but I do not think there is a better buy in headphones.

For trades I could be interested in: RE-400, HE-300, K550, K500, LCD-2, SRH-1840, D7000, HD600, HD580.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread