Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
Apr 27, 2015 at 3:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Fernandd

New Head-Fier
Here for sale a new pair of Hifiman HE 560, i will explain why i sell a pair of unused headphones.

I bought a pair of hifiman he500 3 years ago, and they broke ( one speaker died), so i spoke with the hifiman factory for a replacement but they didn´t have got he500 anymore... So i paid a generous amount and i had a new pair of he560 with the idea in mind of selling them.

The box contains everything, warranty, cables... and everything still smells like new :D 

I know that i am new here but i have got some feedback (all positive) on ebay, and i am more than happy to deal in person, for a cash in collection transaction.

In a couple of days will sell a pair of cards for the Hifiman hm 901 (iem and balanced). They are not new as the headphones but they just have a few hours of use.

Thanks, any questions, just ask :)

May 4, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #2 of 4

Fernandd

New Head-Fier
Updated the price from gbp 600 to 590... It´s a shame having them boxed... have to sound beautifully 
basshead.gif

May 17, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #3 of 4

Fernandd

New Head-Fier
Asking some questions that i have got...

THIS ARE NOT SECOND HAND heaphones... they are NEW!!

THEY HAVE GOT 2 years OF WARRANTy ( less 1 month they have been in my wardrobe... waiting for this forum let me put the ad)

I have got receipt in chinese/english and 2 cards with id numbers and chinese symbols that i dont understand xd.

UK Buyers and Paypal payment only please. Shipping + Fees incl. in price. You can collect if you wish (preferably) so you can test it prior. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread