1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hifiman HE-500 Orthostatic headphones in pristine condition! - SALE PENDING

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by tingc222, Nov 30, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (15)
  1. Tingc222
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Up for sale is a used but GREAT condition pair of Hifiman HE-500. An amazing sounding headphone! Selling because I'm freeing up funds for vintage gear and I'm not using these much anymore.

I'm the second owner, used it for maybe 150 hours. The first owner used it "briefly" and was 10/10 when I bought it from him. I'd rate these at a 9/10 - NO cosmetic damage that I can find, absolutely perfect. Only missing a few parts originally included in the package...see below.

Included:

-Stock silver cable (I never used them but they have some insertion marks. I've always used a home-brewed cable)
    -Stock velour pads WITH plastic rings (barely used by me as I used the NVX pads, included below, the most)
    -Stock pleather pads WITHOUT the plastic rings (sacrificed for some DIY mods)
    -NVX XRE100A pads WITHOUT plastic rings (see http://www.head-fi.org/t/572327/mission-replace-the-hifiman-ear-pads-with-other-brand-ear-pads/360#post_9639658)
    -Stock Velvet bag
    -Stock hard case box

If you want to use either the pleathers or the NVX pads, you might have to buy another pair of stock hifiman pads to get the plastic rings.

I also used up the coaxial connectors to make my own cable, so you won't get that.

Asking SOLD, shipping and paypal fees included! Preferring CONUS. Will ship USPS Priority. Insurance paid by buyer or risk at buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking!

2. Rayvolution
    Wow what a good deal. If I didn't empty my wallet for an LCD-2 I'd buy.

GLWS

3. Tingc222
    Thanks Ray :)

4. AphexAcid
    are these still available?

5. Tingc222
    Sure are. PM me if you're interested.

6. Tingc222
    This is sold. Thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.