HiFiMAN HE-500 Loaner Program [EU-Version]
Apr 10, 2011 at 8:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 86

SievekingSound

Member of the Trade: Sieveking Sound
Dear Head-Fiers in the EU,

this is Jan Sieveking of Sieveking Sound and I am in charge of the EU side of the HE-500 loaner program. We shall have one earky production version of the HE-500 in a little while. As you can imagine the same rules apply that you have seen on Fang's post for the US version of this program.

1. You will be sent the HE-500 which is broken in for the duration of one week to try out as you like - if you should own personal media players please also tell us about your experience with this combination.
  2. You are required to write about your experience, may it be good or bad, in this forum. During the last EU Loaner Program I learned that some people loved to toy around with a state-of-the-art headphone but did not feel obliged to write about it here.
  3. You will then be asked to ship out the unit to the next in line and will have to pay insured shipping. Shipping may very well be international so be prepared that it might cost up to Euro 40 inside the EU. Please also be aware that at least two other people will learn your home address so if you are concerned about this you might not want to participate.
  4. Only those who have got experience with high quality headphones are qualified to participate in this.

Please do not send me a private message here but write to my e-mail address kontakt@sieveking-sound.de. Please include your username, full name and postal address inclduding telephone number and if necessary also a time period (i.e. do not put me on the beginning of the list as I am going on a four week vacation to Hawaii next week!) I shall try to build the list of participants in a way that means the minimum of cross-border shipping to keep cost for each individual user down.

Once we have got a list I shall publish this here and ship out to the first on that list.

UPDATE: The Program has now officially started and we are shipping out the Sample Unit early next week. The first two participants are in Denmark and there will be a Mini-Meet in Copenhagen on the 18 th of June organised by Head-Fi Participant nc8000. Please contact him for more details

So this is the list and boarding is completed. I might change the order on that list if peopel cannot participate due to vacation plans.
  • Kasper
  • nc8000
  • zenpunk
  • Windsor
  • [size=10pt]auhafezi[/size]
  • edvardd
  • wirbrauchenbass
  • jazzy 76
  • plin
  • .Sup
The list is closed!

Thanks,

Jan

Apr 11, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #2 of 86
Mail sent

Apr 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #4 of 86
Should be 4-6 weeks before the loaner starts circulating

May 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #5 of 86
Can´t wait!
atsmile.gif

Are we any other danes than nc8000 and me?

What is the european price going to be?

May 14, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #6 of 86
Should be available for order in Europe sometime in June at a price of €749. The Danish distributor will be charging 5.895 kr. With a 15% discount for registered users on hoved-fi.dk, the Danish head-fi site

May 16, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #7 of 86
Not bad at all - will be sure to register soon
wink_face.gif

May 20, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #8 of 86
Email send. Hope that it is still available. 

May 20, 2011 at 9:48 AM Post #9 of 86
With luck it wil start circulating next week after the Munich show

May 27, 2011 at 7:34 AM Post #10 of 86
The Program is officially starting now and we are still lookig for more participants. It seems since I have enforced that people MUST post their opinions on Head-Fi people are much less inclined to participate. The updated list of participants is in Post 1 of this thread.

Jan

Jun 1, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #12 of 86

Quote:
The Program is officially starting now and we are still lookig for more participants. It seems since I have enforced that people MUST post their opinions on Head-Fi people are much less inclined to participate. The updated list of participants is in Post 1 of this thread.

Jan

Jan, I'm not in your list... is this an error or I can not partecipate anymore?

Frank

Jun 3, 2011 at 8:39 AM Post #14 of 86
Dear Jazzy76 and Windsor,
both of you are now included in the list. I am trying to make it as few interational border crossings as possible and then try for countries that are not too far away from each other. Thus the order of the list has changed somewhat.

Currently the HE-500 is in Denmark and I am looking forward to first comments.

Jan

Jun 3, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #15 of 86
I should get them sometime end next week and will ship them out again probably Monday June 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back