Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 21, 2013 at 2:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

BigCabDaddy

100+ Head-Fier
Originally purchased 9/12 and supposedly verified to be the 2nd, white driver version though I've not opened them to look myself. They do have a  "dimple" in the blue paint that I suspect was a manufacturing defect but at very least is how I got them. Hopefully you can see in the pictures what I'm talking about. They include the cardboard box I got with them which I gather is all you ever get? One thing I've been careful about is the cable. The screw on connector seems like it could be a failure point so I've not screwed/unscrewed them a bunch of times. Included are both pleather and velour pads. I've modded the pleathers into "Jergpads" which you can search for here, but honestly, I'm not happy with the job I did. Anyway, it's a non-reversible mod so if you don't like it but want pleather pads, you'll need to buy new ones. The velours which is what I settled on are also modded with back vents. However, this mod is completely reversible should you wish to do so.

Price includes shipping and paypal fee. As stated, I would be open to favorable trades, but I'm primarily am looking for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread