Currency
USD
Price
post-7663891
Post #1 of 1

jellothatsyellow

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I am selling one HiFiMAN EF2 Headphone Amplifier. The amplifier has been seldom used over the last two or so years, doing little more than take up room on my desk and now that I am transitioning into the independent part of my life (Graduating, Law school, plan to move soon) I can not keep the amp.

**I figured the amp would be in perfect condition considering it has never moved and worked perfectly the last time I used it a few months ago...BUT when I tested it a few days ago, there was only a VERY faint and distant sound from the amp. I can hear the song/tone, and the input selector works, the tubes light up and everything else seems to be working brilliantly..EXCEPT that the sound is very distant and faint and the volume knob has no effect on this. The problem is probably a very simple one seeing as how the amp has remained unmoved and unbothered and kept safe, I simply do not have the know-how to solve the problem.

**I called Hifiman and they let me know it would cost around 80-90 dollars to ship it to them and have it fixed, so even if someone is unable to fix it themselves they can send it in for repairs and still get a decent price for the amp!

The sale would include:
--A USB Cable
--The HiFiMAN EF2 Headphone Amplifier
--The stock tubes that same with the amp
--And an external power supply

Feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for looking at my sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)