HiFiMAN EF-6 (price includes domestic shipping)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

amcananey

Forever a 500+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is a HiFiMAN EF-6 in mint condition. Here is my summary:

1. It is every bit the monster you think it is. When I bought it, I didn't even realize it had a stepped attenuator, which is a nice bonus.

2. While it obviously drives planars (including the HE-6 for which it was designed) with ease, I wasn't prepared for what a good match it is with dynamics. Bass with the HD800s was excellent, with lots of texture, but even more surprising was how well the EF-6 matched with my low impedance, high-sensitivity Denon D7000s. In fact, I think that is the best I've heard the D7000s sound out of any amp. I bought the EF-6 thinking it was a one-trick, high powered pony, but it is actually waaaaaay more versatile than it commonly recognized and has both high and low gain settings, giving lots of flexibility.

Note: the picture shown is stock. Mine looks identical. If you really want pictures, I can take them, but the EF-6 is heavy and currently in my audio rack, so taking it out to take snapshots is no simple task.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Payment[size=10pt].[/size] P[size=10pt]ayment is via PayPal and the price listed is the net amount to me, after deducting any applicable fees and after currency conversion if paying in a currency other than USD. Check my feedback (+103 without any complaints) and buy with confidence.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Shipping[size=10pt]. The price listed includes domestic shipping. [size=10pt]I have no problem shipping abroad and will work with you to minimize potential customs issues. International shipping is extra. Contact me for details, but through experience I have worked out a very fair way of dealing with international shipping.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Best regards,[/size][/size][/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Adam[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread