HIFIMAN Arya - Arya Stealth - Arya Organic :: Impressions Thread
May 4, 2021 at 11:36 PM Post #3,606 of 11,822
Arya II pics leaked?? :thinking:

Capture.JPG

May 5, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #3,609 of 11,822
Beautiful? So you were lying to me that you've visited Belgrade!
Yes, Belgrade is like a hive full of beautiful and interesting girls and women, but if we take Arya II off the girl in this gloomy black and white photo, and when she comes out of the character assigned to her and add natural colors, I think she is a very interesting person
And I could bet it was a wig
Very interesting photo

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 11:43 AM Post #3,610 of 11,822
Yes, Belgrade is like a hive full of beautiful and interesting girls and women, but if we take Arya II off the girl in this gloomy black and white photo, and when she comes out of the character assigned to her and add natural colors, I think she is a very interesting person
So we went from beautiful to interesting :smile:

May 5, 2021 at 12:17 PM Post #3,612 of 11,822
Finally got around to getting an aftermarket cable. The brand is GUCraftsman. They mainly used to deal on alibaba but have made their way to amazon. The amazon photos much closer reflect the true-to-life color of the cables, which is a tad darker than I was able to capture with my phone's camera.

It took like 3 weeks to get the cable and it shipped maybe a day after ordering. Crazy good packing job too…took about 10 minutes just to open the package lol. So many layers of tape.

I got a copper and a silver (for science of course). Does it sound better than stock, no idea. Which cable sounds better, no idea, haven't done an A/B but I'm not holding my breath.

I mainly got this because I needed a longer, more flexible cable for my desktop setup. Going balanced was also a nice bonus to take advantage of all of the little Qudelix 5K's power potential.

The cable is very soft, flexible, which is everything I was looking for.

gucraftsman-silver-6ft.jpg
gucraftsman-copper-6ft.jpg

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 12:51 PM Post #3,613 of 11,822
Finally got around to getting an aftermarket cable. The brand is GUCraftsman. They mainly used to deal on alibaba but have made their way to amazon. The amazon photos much closer reflect the true-to-life color of the cables, which is a tad darker than I was able to capture with my phone's camera.

It took like 3 weeks to get the cable and it shipped maybe a day after ordering. Crazy good packing job too…took about 10 minutes just to open the package lol. So many layers of tape.

I got a copper and a silver (for science of course). Does it sound better than stock, no idea. Which cable sounds better, no idea, haven't done an A/B but I'm not holding my breath.

I mainly got this because I needed a longer, more flexible cable for my desktop setup. Going balanced was also a nice bonus to take advantage of all of the little Qudelix 5K's power potential.

GUCraftsman are very popular, they have a good wire, share with us your impressions after burning (with cables, the most pronounced change is from new to burnt ,IME)

Last edited:
May 5, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #3,615 of 11,822

gucraftsman-silver-6ft.jpggucraftsman-copper-6ft.jpg
Three cardinal rules when purchasing headphone (and other) cables:
1. No microphony
2. No ferromagnetic connectors/splitters
3. No PVC dielectric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back