Hifiman Ananda Stealth Magnet Version
May 10, 2022 at 6:31 AM Post #32 of 271
You will be satisfied, right out of the box I found them a little harsh, but now after 15 hours of burning in they sound absolutely fantastic.
I wonder how much the new stealth model are going for in Europe?

May 10, 2022 at 7:45 AM Post #33 of 271
May 17, 2022 at 9:21 AM Post #37 of 271
May 18, 2022 at 11:02 AM Post #40 of 271
I dont think so, it is 25 ohm 103 dB version
Either they didn't update the store page or they lied. But i habe bought pther items woth them and had zero issues. Worst case just refuse the package if anything is funny, it's very easy to see if they are the new version, the new packaging is lighter and less cables inside. And a big ass ''stealth'' sticker.

May 19, 2022 at 5:56 AM Post #41 of 271
I ordered Dekoni fenestrated sheepskin for my Anandas, and I recommend that you stay away from Dekoni, the quality is under all criticism, they break when they are removed due to poor gluing, and they are not equal in shape and thickness, and they will compresses so much that your ears touch the drivers after about a couple of minutes, so save your money, Dekoni's pads for Araya, Ananda and XS are just crap and not worth your money.

Last edited:
May 19, 2022 at 6:19 AM Post #42 of 271
I have sent my Ananda Stealth back to Amazon, they do not sound as great as the XS, I prefer XS sound and comfort, I could not stand the clamping force of the Anandas, the clamping force and lack of swivel was just too much to put up with, but they sound really good if you like increased clarity, soundstage and treble.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2022 at 8:55 PM Post #43 of 271
I ordered Dekoni fenestrated sheepskin for my Anandas, and I recommend that you stay away from Dekoni, the quality is under all criticism, they break when they are removed due to poor gluing, and they are not equal in shape and thickness, and they will compresses so much that your ears touch the drivers after about a couple of minutes, so save your money, Dekoni's pads for Araya, Ananda and XS are just crap and not worth your money.
Proud Ananda 2021 owner and avid enjoyer of the Dekoni Elite fenestrated sheepskin here.
: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back