1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HIFIMAN ANANDA-BT Loaner Tour

First

Back
3 4
Next

Last
  1. Gasman117
    hi,
    I’m a newcomer to audiophile headphones but a long time audiophile.
    I’d love to evaluate your Ananda-BT cans.
    I have a Psaudio BHK preamp and another tube based amp to feed to little guys, as well as an Astell&Kern Kann hi-def music player.
    To compare them I have A-T’s ATH-M50x and Hi- Fi Man 400i and promise a thorough and objective trial.
    Love to hear from you.

Dave Taylor

2. PACSman
    Sign me up :)

I've tried every significant Bluetooth headphone and have yet to be satisfied. The latest codecs have great potential. If I can find the sound quality of the iFi xDSD (or better) in a Bluetooth headphone, I will buy it.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  3. angpsi
    I’d love to be a part of this!

Avid audiophile since the late 1990s, got into the Head-fi scene some 5 years ago. Recently upgraded to contributor at Panagiotis Karavitis’ Audiohub.gr in order to pursue hp reviews for our community, already reviewed some few select gear such as the Final D8000, the SPL Auditor and the Meze Rai Penta, and definitely looking to get into the HifiMan lineup, especially since I auditioned most favorably Panagiotis’ Susvara and almost got me a pair of Massdrop x HIFIMAN Edition XX only to back off in case I got an Ananda instead!

Sample reviews:
    Meze Rai Penta review here: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/meze-audio-rai-penta.23896/reviews#review-22892 and in Greek: https://audiohub.gr/viewtopic.php?p=17408#p17408

Final D8000 in Greek: https://audiohub.gr/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=673

Located in Athens, Greece.

4. Rensek
    I would like to participate.

I've never heard a HIFIMAN product. Been a budding audiophile the last two years.

I own Sennheiser and AKG headphones, Zu, KLH, Elac, Definitive Technology, and wharfedale speakers. Mostly Schiit DACs and amps..

Would be really interested to see how a set of BT planars stack up against everything else I have.

Thanks in advance, cool program.

Fargo, ND

5. Strayngs
    I'm in Denver Colorado USA. I would like to try these because I don't like in-ear monitors and I'd like to hear something a little nicer that can be portable.

Matt

6. Slim1970
    I'm in St. Louis, MO and I'd like to give these a try. I'm a fan of the Hifiman sound and I'm curious as to how these sound.

7. rs0cal
    I am located in Los Angeles, CA and would love to borrow the headphone.

Being a constant traveler and always on the move, I want to be as close to the music as possible where I would review this headphone in settings such as being on the sands of a quiet, private beach, nature, bedroom, and office setting. I want to test this headphone out on both my desktop rig and mobile phone with both Tidal and Spotify with a vast majority of genres from psychedelic rock, hip-hop, alternative hip-hop, electronic, dance, classic rock, jazz, and more. I would also love to hear these with my favorite albums from this decade.

8. ngoshawk
    What a wonderful idea! Thank you for offering the unit, I am definitely interested.

Warrensburg, Missouri, USA

9. Mediahound
    Interested because I have not heard any 'audiophile' BT headphones of of yet.

I'm in the SF Bay Area, California

10. szore
    I would certainly enjoy some time with these! Sign me up!

Brooklyn, New York

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  11. DoctaCosmos
    Hello and thank for the opportunity.
    My name is Tj Bennett and I am located in Bradford Pennsylvania USA
    I'd love to year the Ananda BT. I'm currently waiting for a refund from amazon and have plans to buy an amazon open box deal on the normal Ananda when the refund goes through. The headphone I returned was a Beyerdynamic Amiron wireless Bluetooth model so it will be nice being able to have heard the two biggest players in the game and be able to give my opinion on the differences between the two

12. Sunstealer
    Interested!

I live in Devon, UK.

I am thinking about going completely wireless for office and travel as it frees me up from my desk and allows me to move, which helps me to think. I would value the opportunity to experience wireless audiophile quality sound using both a dedicated DAP and phone.

13. WDitters
    I would love to give them a spin ... Forever looking for a pair of headphones in which audiophile aspirations can be successfully combined with wireless practicality, I have so far settled on the DALI IO-6 as best alternative out of most current hifi wireless ANC cans (PX7, M3, XM3, H9) ...

But always found myself missing (and still do miss) the sheer joy and musicality that my Ethers provide ... I am convinced however that with the evolution in wireless connectivity (APTX, APTX-HD, LDAC, BT 5.0, BT AUDIO LE) there will be a point in time that we can reach audio Nirvana over wireless connections ... Hence my curiosity about the Ananda-BT, fully aware that being open back, they will not be suitable for travel. My AK SR15 and FiiO M11 PRO however already find themselves in eager anticipation :)

Willem - Netherlands

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  14. Lakson
    Hi,
    I would love to test the headphone which presumably is at the summit level of the wireless game. Moreover, I have and enjoy older Hifiman model - HE-500, so it would be interesting to compare WS vs W Ananda and WS/W Ananda vs He-500.
    Greetings from Poland!

15. obsidyen
    I'd like to try these as well, I've always been very curious about high-end Hifiman headphones. I currently have Fostex TH-610s. I like listening to a variety of music, but mostly pop and hiphop so would be happy to see how Ananda-BT compares to TH-610 in these genres.

I would also like to see how they sound with iPhone 11 Pro's bluetooth.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
First

Back
3 4
Next

Last