HiFiMAN 602: Talk about your initial impressions and specs
Nov 9, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #826 of 1,195
A900Ti are great headphones. I like them quite a bit, but not enough to bother with their bad fit on my head. If you buy them, however, tell me and we can arrange a babysit!

Quote:

What can I say? I'm just happy when I hear the music. Bass, mids, treble, to tell the truth I don't actually care a lot now. I just like it.

I finally sold my 262, and I am looking for some sub $200 can. Any recommendations? I just messaged the seller of the Audio Technica A900TI who are selling it at $200(which is called the best trance can in the Korean forums--Shigzeo maybe you want to hear it sometime).

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #828 of 1,195

Quote:
Use paperclip, reset hole is located at the bottom.

Hehe, figured but my paperclips are too big, lol.  Thx.

Edit - Nothing some sandpaper couldn't fix.

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:37 PM Post #829 of 1,195
So my freeze seems related to certain SACD rips which play fine on my PC.  I'll have to investigate.  So far its about 35-40% of the SACD content I uploaded.

Nov 10, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #830 of 1,195

Quote:
People here are so cautious, it is possible that he return the phones.

People here? Cautious? That's the antithesis of our credo "Sorry about your wallet"! That like saying that John Gotti was "shy" 
tongue.gif

Nov 10, 2010 at 7:47 PM Post #833 of 1,195

Quote:
Most people who say that their paper clips are too big, usually have really small ones! 
tongue.gif

Well, at first it just wouldn't fit in the hole.  Naturally I gave it some lube and worked it in a little harder.  After that I was golden!  Only took a few secs.  
wink_face.gif

Nov 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #834 of 1,195

Quote:
I really like the 602 as well. I hope to have some impressions posted this weekend. Aaron, I miss you man.

I miss you 2. I haven't seen you in such a long time, even your avatar looks blank to me 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Well, at first it just wouldn't fit in the hole.  Naturally I gave it some lube and worked it in a little harder.  After that I was golden!  Only took a few secs.  
wink_face.gif

It just goes to show, that hard work really pays off. Most men just give up after 45 when all it takes, is a side trip to Office Depot and finding the right aisle.

Nov 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #835 of 1,195

Quote:
People here? Cautious? That's the antithesis of our credo "Sorry about your wallet"! That like saying that John Gotti was "shy" 
tongue.gif

I meant the Korean forums, actually. Well I sold them anyway. He would've gotten it by now.

Nov 10, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #836 of 1,195

Nov 10, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #837 of 1,195
If I remember it right, didn't you have an agreement a few pages back in this thread that if the player checkout alright, you will take a refund?

[EDIT] btw, ovclkd, I know you are not happy about the situation, but we do have a forum rule against multi-posting the same stuff.

Nov 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #838 of 1,195
If you speak on principle then you should keep your commitment in accepting a refund since you agreed that you would accept a refund if it was found to be in working condition.

Nov 11, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #839 of 1,195
Originally I thought he want HM-602 back because he does not want to return RE262. So earlier today I told him that if he like RE262 (retail will be $249), I can let him keep it for $100. He is not happy to this idea. He PM me back and mentioned he has "family member in NJ State Law Enforcement and will pursue this till the end". In the following PM (after 20min), he said he have contacted paypal and BBB in New York. It seemed I have to ship the HM-602 back to him tomorrow, or cops will come to me.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back