HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity
Aug 15, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #36 of 174
Thanks my friend !
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 16, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #37 of 174
Sent. :)

Aug 16, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #39 of 174

1. This time is a free update, don't worry. Who will be the lucky dog~
2. We have the list of beta program participant, so you can email us and tell that you are the HE1000 beta participant.
Then we will check. Thank you for your kindly understanding.

Hello, i hope im one of the lucky ones :), but if im not, Will you be offering a Paid Upgrade program where users send back their HE1000 with upgrade fee to receive the V2 ?

Thanks,

Aug 16, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #40 of 174

Hello, i hope im one of the lucky ones :), but if im not, Will you be offering a Paid Upgrade program where users send back their HE1000 with upgrade fee to receive the V2 ?

Thanks,

Thank you for your information.
Of course, we will offer Paid Upgrade service in the future.
About the price, we will give a good answer in next month.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Aug 16, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #42 of 174
Email sent with id and invoice....fingers crossed.  I love the HEK's, but I have a buzzing/vibration issue at higher volume levels that I hope has been fixed with the V2's....doesn't happen all the time, but I'm bugged by it when it does.  Good luck everyone!!

Aug 16, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #43 of 174
  Email sent with id and invoice....fingers crossed.  I love the HEK's, but I have a buzzing/vibration issue at higher volume levels that I hope has been fixed with the V2's....doesn't happen all the time, but I'm bugged by it when it does.  Good luck everyone!!

I had the same issue and requested and RMA when i couldn't take it anymore. The replacement unit has been fine ever since.

Aug 16, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #45 of 174
Email Sent.  Lurking for months here at Head-Fi, so a great opportunity to break the ice and finally post.  Whether I'm selected or not, it's very encouraging to see HiFiMAN support their customers--even if it is just a select few--when they really don't have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back