HiFi in Seattle Area
Apr 3, 2013 at 3:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

westinlennox

Head-Fier
Okay, I looked through the forums for a similar post, and the only ones I could find are from about 6 years ago, so I wanted to check in and see if anyone here knows a good place that is not currently out-of-business to test out Grado headphones (or anything, really) in the Seattle-Tacoma area?  Thanks for your help!

Apr 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #2 of 11
You can try definitive audio or magnolia hifi. They both sell Grado and might have some units to listen to.

Apr 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 11
Thanks man, I have been getting the bug to upgrade from my SR80is and I would love to check something out before buying.  I appreciate the advice!  I haven't run across a ton of Washington folks on here yet!

Apr 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #8 of 11
There is also a headfi meet in seattle at the beginning of next month if you want to hear a variety of cans.

Apr 5, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #9 of 11
Yeah I am definitely going to try to make it out to that.  I will be one of the guys who shows up with very little gear to offer, so I feel kind of bad, but hey, that's why they have these things!

Apr 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #10 of 11
Definitive Audio has a branch in Tacoma known as Advanced Audio, I stopped by there today, and they rock!  Tons of great HiFi stuff (and a small selection of headphones), but the staff are phenomenal, and very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back