1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Hidizs Sonata HD DAC cable - new tiny and mighty DAC&AMP

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by IryxBRO, May 25, 2018.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. Leo-rume
    If I may ask, What headphones are you using it with?

2. civciv
    Same here. Placed the order on 23 November and no update since then. I have asked them but they are very slow to respond.

EDIT: Just got the shipping confirmation e-mail.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  3. Sotiris
    Willaound mk2 , jvc fx1100 , ve monk spc....

4. dogofit
    Well I am a pretty heavy user. I will be using it during work commute and at least 1hour per usage. And I tend to put the phone inside my pocket and hence will have no idea how the wires are twisted.

Based on your description I am a little bit concerned.

Or are there any heavy users here to give some comment?

5. Sotiris
    This is an opinion of my friends also who tried them...i use samsung s8 , neutron player with direct usb access and only flac files.

6. Sotiris
    Also if there is anyone who wants to buy them from me we can talk about

7. queerquirks
    Their tracking is crap. I stay in South East Asia

After contacting support, received a shipping confirmation with the delivery destination India . 5 days later received another shipping confirmation email with a different tracking number, destination Romania now.

Dont even know where my package is. Gonna contact them and file for refund soon in the next week or so if item not yet received

8. Galeonero
    What is the difference between HibyMusic and USB Audio Player PRO to use it only with Sonata?
    And another question, Is there any way to have more numbers to choose the volume better in W10? I swear to you that it is in 2 (it is the minimum) and it is perfect or it is a lot of power, I use the Audio Technica Ath-M40x and the Fiio F9 PRO

I am surprised by this little thing that has power, in the smartphone I have it at less than 40% and it is perfect.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  9. IryxBRO
    HubyMusic can send bit-perfect sstream to a device if supported. Not sure about Audio Player PRO.
    In W10 it depends which music app to use. Foobar has a volume knob with smooth adjustment.

10. peter123
    Yeah, UAPP can send bit perfect as well :wink:

11. Mageedovic
    The device is great but there's a noticeable hiss with my iem (final audio e2000) anybody have the same issue ?

12. Galeonero
    Hi, I do not hear anything in my pixel 2 or my notebook.
    What do you use it with?

13. IryxBRO
    No hisses using either PC or a smartphone

14. Mageedovic
    My laptop

15. Galeonero
    Very rare then, able that you came with defect, use the guarantee.
    Although before I would try it on another device to be sure it is not your laptop.

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last