Hidizs AP60
Jul 21, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #691 of 773
Just want to say to TheoS53 that I am exactly in the same situation with the latest FW , and returned to the previous FW . It is with THE Fiio 17K Alpen 2 . But this time connect to the Xduoo XD05 with the same previous firmware i have variable volume ! It work with the Fiio , but not with the Xduoo ! By the way i don't remember how to update ! Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #693 of 773
I have musiland mx04 dac works perfectly fine with my android OTG, however my ap60 is not recognise it in otg mode.

When i use my dragonfly dac is working fine in ap60 OTG

Is there any idea how to make my musiland mx04 dac works in ap60 OTG?

Thanks

Aug 2, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #694 of 773
I have musiland mx04 dac works perfectly fine with my android OTG, however my ap60 is not recognise it in otg mode.

When i use my dragonfly dac is working fine in ap60 OTG

Is there any idea how to make my musiland mx04 dac works in ap60 OTG?

Thanks

Oops problem solved, it seems my OTG cable is the problem, try other cable and it works fine now :)

Aug 7, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #699 of 773
I bought this good DAP that I found to be very flexible In addition to the classic DAP function, it can also be used as a DAC for both USB and BLUETOOTH.
Via USB can be interfaced with PC and Android (I do not know if with IPHONE).
To interface with my Android smartphone (XIaomi Redmi 3S) I tried several OTG USB cables and adapters along with the USB cable found in its box.
The odd thing is that it does not always work properly. Sometimes when I connect it to the AP60 I get the DAC written with the track frequency I'm listening to but the song feels like it.
Sometimes, however, it always indicates DAC with fixed frequency at 192 Khz and the song feels great. What do you think depends on? Can it be the cable? (But I've tried different) Do you know how to solve it?

Aug 7, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #700 of 773
I bought this good DAP that I found to be very flexible In addition to the classic DAP function, it can also be used as a DAC for both USB and BLUETOOTH.
Via USB can be interfaced with PC and Android (I do not know if with IPHONE).
To interface with my Android smartphone (XIaomi Redmi 3S) I tried several OTG USB cables and adapters along with the USB cable found in its box.
The odd thing is that it does not always work properly. Sometimes when I connect it to the AP60 I get the DAC written with the track frequency I'm listening to but the song feels like it.
Sometimes, however, it always indicates DAC with fixed frequency at 192 Khz and the song feels great. What do you think depends on? Can it be the cable? (But I've tried different) Do you know how to solve it?
Android phone to DAC may work best with USB Audio Player Pro App (UAPP). Can try free version from Google Play Store... have not tried with AP60.

Aug 8, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #702 of 773
Aug 8, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #703 of 773

Users who are viewing this thread

Back