Hidition US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - NT6pro, NT6, and Viento >>> Starting May 2017

Tags:
  1. Barra
    Added

2. seamon
    Received the kit

3. seamon
    zdrvr, Barra and proedros like this.
  4. shotgunshane Contributor
    I've received the tour kit from @seamon. Not crazy about the NT6 pro or non-pro but do quite like the Viento.

crinacle and Aleatorius like this.
  5. kernel8888
    love some comparisons to the pp8 or andromeda if you've still got them :wink:

6. shotgunshane Contributor
    Tour package will be on its way to @highwind2008 in the morning.

7. shotgunshane Contributor
    I didn't get to do a lot of direct a/b comparisons due to other life issues going on but here are some quick thoughts:
    - I preferred signature C as Barra has it laid out on the first page. This gave some fullness to the midrange that I find missing in the Hidition house sound.
    - Signature C is very tasteful and sounds a more even in FR to me than without the midrange boost. However it does sound a little soft and compressed in dynamics.
    - PP8 sounds more dynamic both in macro and micro dynamics; It also simultaneously sounds more reference and natural
    - Andromeda sounds U shaped next to the Viento in this configuration but also sounds overall much larger in particularly width but height and depth as well.
    - Signature D, with the deep bass boost, helps a little in expanding the staging, as well as sounding a little more macro dynamic.
    - Both signature C and D are very appealing. It's polite, musical and really easy to relax and enjoy.

zdrvr, Barra and Aleatorius like this.
  8. highwind2008
    received iems from @shotgunshane
    Will have a good time for sure!

9. Kunlun
  10. highwind2008
    Package shipped to @Kunlun today.

@Kunlun , When you are done with the iems, please ship to @Dithyrambes

He should be back. Thank you!

11. Kunlun
    Thank you, will do!

12. Kunlun
    And they just arrived! Looks good.

13. Barra
  14. Barra
    Hey Kunlun, have these been shipped out to the next participant yet?

15. Kunlun
    Most definitely!
    Last week, I think it was!
    To Dithyrambes on the 16th, FedEx
    He should be sending it off to whoever is next soon, give or take a day.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017