1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HibyMusic Android and iOS Music Player - Bit-perfect USB Output; Network and Dropbox Streaming

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by lukeap69, Feb 28, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. svil3
    It doesn't and what is worst, it's not compatible with 3rd party widgets like KWGT, prettp bummer

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  2. Sylean
    The track currently playing no longer appears in taskbar as well, which is quite awkward.

3. svil3
    Thats right, the last beta actually broke more things that fixed,
    I thought that some guy from Hiby used to check this forum, but looks like not anymore.

4. rawkesh
    Noticing a lot of bugs of late.. too many small ones to list.. the guy from HiBy is no longer active in this thread I think.

I really loved this player. Too bad I had to switch back PowerAmp. Too many bugs to get a good playback.

5. oyobass
    Just started using HiBy on my Axon 7 Mini. It has an inbuilt AK4962 DAC.

Any special "magic" to get HiBy to play through the AK rather than the Qualcomm output?

So far I'm liking what I hear and see. The price is certainly right!

6. pithyginger63
    i just got the hiby app, i get clicks in the middle of dsd playback (chord mojo)

7. chungoooo
    Hi @Joe Bloggs , one noob question.
    Which is the path where Hiby stores the playlists created on the go? i mean, i have a list of favourites that i created with the "Add to playlist" function and i would like to export it.
    Thanks!

reeza likes this.
  8. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    Dear chungoooo,
    Sorry, it is not exportable at the moment :frowning2:

9. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    New HiByMusic version 5492 rolling out on Google Play!
    1. Added HiByLink server-side functionality; (i.e. can now be controlled by other HiByMusic devices as well as control other HiByMusic devices)
    2. Improved HiByLink client-side compatibility (i.e. better able to control more HiByMusic devices; added ability to control HiBy R6)
    3. Player notification now compatible with Oreo themes and displays on all Android versions;
    4. Added ability to send songs to other HiByMusic devices via WiFi;
    5. Fixed certain issues with album art retrieval;
    6. Now retrieves album info from cue file as well as attached music file;
    7. Fixed certain output issues with the HTC USB headphone cable;
    8. Added function to display image of any filename as album cover;
    9. Various bug fixes.

HungryPanda and reeza like this.
  10. reeza
    Nice work... any news on an iOS update and R3 compatibility? Cheers.

11. Joe Bloggs Contributor
    Hmm... sorry for the premature announcement. We need to work on the update for a few more days to satisfy some requirements from google. :sweat_smile:

12. chungoooo
    And you plan to allow it in the future? i will be very interested in that feature if its possible, i know you have a lot of more important work going on :)

Thanks for the response!

13. 329161
    Fantastic app. Love the ui, bit perfect output and best gapless playback ever. But it has a weird and annoying habit of mixing up the order of the first 2 tracks on some albums. Anyway to fix this?

14. antdroid
    Ignore comment - looks like latest version fixed it!

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  15. 329161
    IOS version isn't gapless while Android version does it perfectly. Any chance for a fix?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last