Separate names with a comma.
It doesn't and what is worst, it's not compatible with 3rd party widgets like KWGT, prettp bummer
The track currently playing no longer appears in taskbar as well, which is quite awkward.
Thats right, the last beta actually broke more things that fixed,
I thought that some guy from Hiby used to check this forum, but looks like not anymore.
Noticing a lot of bugs of late.. too many small ones to list.. the guy from HiBy is no longer active in this thread I think.
I really loved this player. Too bad I had to switch back PowerAmp. Too many bugs to get a good playback.
Just started using HiBy on my Axon 7 Mini. It has an inbuilt AK4962 DAC.
Any special "magic" to get HiBy to play through the AK rather than the Qualcomm output?
So far I'm liking what I hear and see. The price is certainly right!
i just got the hiby app, i get clicks in the middle of dsd playback (chord mojo)
Hi @Joe Bloggs , one noob question.
Which is the path where Hiby stores the playlists created on the go? i mean, i have a list of favourites that i created with the "Add to playlist" function and i would like to export it.
Sorry, it is not exportable at the moment
New HiByMusic version 5492 rolling out on Google Play!
1. Added HiByLink server-side functionality; (i.e. can now be controlled by other HiByMusic devices as well as control other HiByMusic devices)
2. Improved HiByLink client-side compatibility (i.e. better able to control more HiByMusic devices; added ability to control HiBy R6)
3. Player notification now compatible with Oreo themes and displays on all Android versions;
4. Added ability to send songs to other HiByMusic devices via WiFi;
5. Fixed certain issues with album art retrieval;
6. Now retrieves album info from cue file as well as attached music file;
7. Fixed certain output issues with the HTC USB headphone cable;
8. Added function to display image of any filename as album cover;
9. Various bug fixes.
Nice work... any news on an iOS update and R3 compatibility? Cheers.
Hmm... sorry for the premature announcement. We need to work on the update for a few more days to satisfy some requirements from google.
And you plan to allow it in the future? i will be very interested in that feature if its possible, i know you have a lot of more important work going on
Thanks for the response!
Fantastic app. Love the ui, bit perfect output and best gapless playback ever. But it has a weird and annoying habit of mixing up the order of the first 2 tracks on some albums. Anyway to fix this?
Ignore comment - looks like latest version fixed it!
IOS version isn't gapless while Android version does it perfectly. Any chance for a fix?