Hiby WH2 compatible tips
Sep 21, 2021 at 12:26 PM Post #16 of 37
Guys great that you started this thread!
I have the same problem.
Usually I am using JVC Spiral Dot (Series 9) L size tips for a TWS.
This is by far the best solution for WH2. It sounds amazingly good compared with my FIIL T1X and KZ S2.
Great bass and transparency.
BUT as XP_98 said Spiral Dot tips are also not fit into the charging box.
Based on the above mentioned review I ordered an ML size Spinfit CP1025 but within seconds I realized that it simply does not solve the problem, since it does not give enough seal. The guitar sounds were not natural and the bass was far from the bass quality can be heard using Spiral Dot.
For me simply there is no competition to JVC Spiral Dot tips, but they are too big for the WH2.
I am using the WH2 that way that every time I finish music listening I remove the tips putting back WH2 to the box and near the TWS I put the tips.
This is not ideal but I do not accept giving up better SQ in exchange for comfort.
I am trying other existing tips and return to you with my observations.
All in all Hiby made a big mistake designing the charging box so small. Believe me the WH2 is a great TWS one of the best so far, but Hiby should have tried it with the most common tips.

Sep 21, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #17 of 37
Maybe it's just how my ears are but using them with the CP1025's the way I get a good seal is by inserting them the opposite way that I usually do with my other iems by twisting them towards the back instead of the front.

Sep 21, 2021 at 5:24 PM Post #18 of 37
No one is interested lol in these? I've got the dual balanced up for sale for 100 bucks. They sound great but too much contact on my ear, I'm very sensitive to anything touching my inner ear.

Sep 28, 2021 at 1:04 PM Post #22 of 37
Repurposed SpinFit = Better Seal :L3000:

45F991F3-CAC1-469B-BCFF-DF629712F218.jpeg

F976DF0D-7E02-4F60-9616-8723A869D824.jpeg

What are your preferred Slider Settings (Boost Bass) for Dual BA model?

Sep 28, 2021 at 2:21 PM Post #23 of 37
Azla Sednafit Crystal for TWS work a treat for me and fit in the carrying case just fine.
They were delivered today, and they work fine for me too :)
L size gives me the right amount of bass, and the case closes (meaning the IEM can charge).

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #24 of 37
They were delivered today, and they work fine for me too :)
L size gives me the right amount of bass, and the case closes (meaning the IEM can charge).
I'm using the same size! I love these IEMs with these tips. For me at least they form a nice seal and the buds just 'float' as if I'm wearing nothing at all. I do get a bit of discomfort though because I keep reflexively jammjng them into my concha for security (even though it isn't needed).

Oct 16, 2021 at 12:40 PM Post #26 of 37
I made a comparison table of the possible silicone Ear Tips for my future review on my blog.
1634116501702.png
AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal tips are almost perfect, BUT with using JVC Spiral Dot the bass is more perfect.
I tried the SpinFits after seeing this. I don't notice any difference in sound quality but I do find them much more comfortable than the AZLA Crystal - good find!

Oct 20, 2021 at 2:05 AM Post #27 of 37
I tried the SpinFits after seeing this. I don't notice any difference in sound quality but I do find them much more comfortable than the AZLA Crystal - good find!

Every ear is different :) For me the SpinFit does not have an ideal seal, therefore the WH2 with the SpinFit lacks bass.
The L size AZLA has a perfect seal for me. I tried intentionally shaking my head, but the AZLA remained it's place.
Comfort wise the SpinFit and the AZLA are very similar (in my ear).

Jun 1, 2022 at 10:07 AM Post #28 of 37
Hey guys any of you experiencing the same problem as I am? My WH2 case just doesnt charge. The led outside is on, just one led inside just keep blinking. The 2 earbuds are not charged at all. I cant power them on, the leds on the earbuds do not turn on at all

Jul 12, 2022 at 8:13 AM Post #29 of 37
I found the case design very intriguing. If they just make the case a little bit bigger, i can fit foam tips inside the case. Just a little bit bigger.. To me, foam tips just sound superior to both the Spinfit and Sedna tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back