Hiby WH2 compatible tips
Sep 13, 2021 at 7:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

XP_98

500+ Head-Fier
I wanted to create this thread because :
- stock WH2 don't give - at least for me - a good seal, and and lack bass
- unfortunately most common tips don't fit into the Hiby charging box and prevent the IEMs from charging :frowning2:
So what tips did you try, and in which size, that work good for you ?

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #2 of 37
What I wrote in another thread :
I found the sound far better, especially bass, with alternative tips, for instance Symbio W.
But, then the charging box won't close anymore :frowning2:
For the moment, I use old tips I got with Unique Melody ME1, on which I shortened the "stem".
But we should better open a "WH2" thread :)

Besides, no connexion issues since I used the method described above.
Addendum : as I shortened the UM tips, I had to put a glue ring inside the stem to recreate enough grip to hold the tips on the IEMs... Not very convenient :frowning2:
I also tried Spinfit 1025 recommended by Twister6, but even in L size they are a little smaller than my usual L tips, and I don't get enough seal :frowning2:
"Symbio W" L size or "Final E" L size are fine for seal, but box won't close and tips are lifted and don't charge :frowning2:
So I hope there will be some working alternatives...

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #3 of 37
Could you share the link where you bought them from? I mean a reliable seller.
I found Spinfit 1025 tips on Amazon.
It was a good thing because as they didn't fit I could send them back easily...

Sep 13, 2021 at 6:38 PM Post #4 of 37
I am disappointed in WH2. Far from enough bass for me. I've tried the most popular eartips including Xelastek, Audio Final, Spinfit CP100 etc. to no avail. I'll try CP1025 but if the seal is not enough then it'll be a waste of time and money. Not sure about returning the Spinfit to Amazon without losing the money. What are other options?

Sep 13, 2021 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 37
I did it (Amazon France) and got my money back

Sep 13, 2021 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 37
I am disappointed in WH2. Far from enough bass for me. I've tried the most popular eartips including Xelastek, Audio Final, Spinfit CP100 etc. to no avail. I'll try CP1025 but if the seal is not enough then it'll be a waste of time and money. Not sure about returning the Spinfit to Amazon without losing the money. What are other options?
What size did you use ?
Could you still close the charging box with Xelastec or CP100 ?
By the way, CP1025 are "box compatible"...

Sep 14, 2021 at 9:26 PM Post #7 of 37
What size did you use ?
Could you still close the charging box with Xelastec or CP100 ?
All sizes.
It's not that I can't close the box with those (I can't actually) it's that I can't get the bass I was expecting from a single dynamic driver TWS. No matter which tips I put on so far.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #8 of 37
Sep 14, 2021 at 11:11 PM Post #9 of 37
Sep 14, 2021 at 11:14 PM Post #10 of 37
All sizes.
It's not that I can't close the box with those (I can't actually) it's that I can't get the bass I was expecting from a single dynamic driver TWS. No matter which tips I put on.
If closing the box doesn't matter to you, you should try Symbio W

Sep 15, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #11 of 37
Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021 at 1:06 PM Post #12 of 37
Bought them once directly from brand site, second time from mtmtaudio.

Those aren't like foams, but rather silicone tips with foam inside. Best bass from my trials with WH2, but box won't close and that's a no go for me :frowning2:

Sep 15, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #13 of 37
but box won't close and that's a no go for me :frowning2:
I am ready for that no prob. I will take the tips off every time and put them together with the TWS into Hiby pouch.
How much time do the Symbio W last?

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:10 AM Post #14 of 37
Can't tell : I use more than one IEM and one kind of tip.
All I can say is my oldest Symbio W are over 2 years old and still fine.

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #15 of 37
No big tips fit in any of my wireless headphone charging boxes. So I just leave them off until I use them.

I used UE large clear silicone to test my dual dynamic driver model and it has plenty of bass. Also you can use the crossover to add bass.

LDAC doesn't work with eq though.

Problem for me is they hurt my ears- I have fit problems though. They sound great and work great but I put them up for sale because of the fit.

Coolest little case I've seen 😎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back