Hiby R6 Pro - serious upgrade to popular DAP
Feb 9, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #963 of 4,000
Feb 9, 2019 at 6:31 PM Post #965 of 4,000
I have an update of 61.17 MB updated dated 2019-01-18 and wondering what has changed in this version and will I start getting noise issues that I don't currently have any at all.

Any thoughts ?

Where did you get that update? What is the version number?

To check light bleed (dimming): open some pic or app with evenly lit background, set brightness to mid level and pull down status bar to give some shading effect above the background. Look at the bottom of the screen very closely... does it dim in a certain pattern? If not - wait untill you get <30% charge and reboot the device while watching closely at HiBY logo during boot process. Does it dim? Thank you

Tested you method, and I don't have any light bleed in either instance

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #968 of 4,000
His could be the Chinese version. I'm not getting any update notification on my international version sample. Although you have to seek it out manually as described above.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Feb 10, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #970 of 4,000
Here is the link to update for R6Pro International: LINK
For R6Pro China: LINK

Just to remind: this update is only to solve DTA issue with streaming apps (Tidal and Qobuz) that didn't get into the whitelist with the latest full beta release.

Taken from Joe Bloggs comment on this post:

upload_2019-2-10_10-0-55.png

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2019 at 5:43 AM Post #971 of 4,000
Hi,
Greetings to all members i`m new here and very excited about all advice's, reviews, Help that can be found here on forum .
I take a bite and bought HiBy r6 pro from Nayparm .He was very helpful and i want to thank him .
I'm impatiently waiting for my hiby to arrive
I will give you impressions as soon as it arrives
Cheers

Feb 10, 2019 at 5:57 AM Post #972 of 4,000
Hi,
Greetings to all members i`m new here and very excited about all advice's, reviews, Help that can be found here on forum .
I take a bite and bought HiBy r6 pro from Nayparm .He was very helpful and i want to thank him .
I'm impatiently waiting for my hiby to arrive
I will give you impressions as soon as it arrives
Cheers
Ha, I bought the other one from nayparm. The blokes a legend, really helpful and goes out if his way to help. Top man

Feb 10, 2019 at 8:25 PM Post #975 of 4,000
Here is the link to update for R6Pro International: LINK
For R6Pro China: LINK

Just to remind: this update is only to solve DTA issue with streaming apps (Tidal and Qobuz) that didn't get into the whitelist with the latest full beta release.

Taken from Joe Bloggs comment on this post:

Great help on the link, Thank you.

got it installed, everything works, showing 96 khz from Tidal. Installed cheap 4.4mm balanced cables bought from Amazon, all I can say is wow. Did I hear any static, noises what-so-ever, I played some songs with quiet background with single instrument, not a drop of noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back