hi there youtube music/DAC/mobile amp question.
Aug 27, 2020 at 10:04 PM Post #16 of 17

Lazysnakes

New Head-Fier
I'd avoid using that DSP like the plague. It's too gimmicky.

Unfortunately it us the only rooted DSP for the phone. If the Q5s doesn't solve my issue or make any noticeable difference at all, I will either get a better phone or get an amp portable that has physical DSP bands and a source device that can use MP3 files but, it may have to be exhausted as downloading content something something i want to right now.

If it makes a difference at all, but there is still underline issues and the subtle 3 millimeter Sandra bass boost I has is too small, I can just find a 10 band EQ portable amp and add that in-line, after the Q5s before the headphones although hopefully maybe one that can replace the amp the Q5s comes with.

Note: if there is no difference returning the Q5s would be my action as well through the policy I buy it from.

Aug 28, 2020 at 8:34 AM Post #17 of 17

ProtegeManiac

Headphoneus Supremus
Unfortunately it us the only rooted DSP for the phone. If the Q5s doesn't solve my issue or make any noticeable difference at all, I will either get a better phone or get an amp portable that has physical DSP bands and a source device that can use MP3 files but, it may have to be exhausted as downloading content something something i want to right now.

I meant don't use it or any DSP at all, other than if you started using locally stored FLAC then you can try NeutronMusicPlayer.

Users who are viewing this thread