Hi, I'm a new user
May 9, 2015 at 11:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

Evano

New Head-Fier
Hello, my name is Evano. I'm live in Indonesia. My currect headphone is Beats Mixr.
But the sound are terrible, so anyone recommend me some headphone that cost less than $250?
The specs are: comfortable (over-ear), good mid range, bass (detailed but not too boosted), good treble (don't too sharp), the isolation not must be great, wide soundstage, and don't too heavy.
Uses for outdoor & indoor, for listen music & gaming.

THX 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2015 at 11:51 PM Post #2 of 49
  Hello, my name is Evano. I'm live in Indonesia. My currect headphone is Beats Mixr.
But the sound are terrible, so anyone recommend me some headphone that cost less than $250?
The specs are: comfortable (over-ear), good mid range, bass (detailed but not too boosted), good treble (don't too sharp), the isolation not must be great, wide soundstage, and don't too heavy.
Uses for outdoor & indoor, for listen music & gaming.

THX 
smily_headphones1.gif

How about Audio-technica ATH-M50x? M50x contain both indoor and outdoor cables. you can change cables easily.
and they are currently #1 selled monitor headphone on amazon.com.

May 10, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #9 of 49
IMO, the M50x does not have a very good soundstage and is not very comfortable, so if you are going to be wearing them for long periods of time I would recommend something like the Beyerdynamic DT 770. These offer amazing comfort, aren't very heavy (IMO), have great isolation and are well within your price range, although they do not have detachable cables and the bass is slightly boosted. It will be very difficult to find a headphone that meets all of your specs, so you may have to compromise somewhere!

May 10, 2015 at 4:40 AM Post #10 of 49
  IMO, the M50x does not have a very good soundstage and is not very comfortable, so if you are going to be wearing them for long periods of time I would recommend something like the Beyerdynamic DT 770. These offer amazing comfort, aren't very heavy (IMO), have great isolation and are well within your price range, although they do not have detachable cables and the bass is slightly boosted. It will be very difficult to find a headphone that meets all of your specs, so you may have to compromise somewhere!

yeah you are right. I also love my DT770 they sound totally great! If he/she buy BOTH portable version DT770 and long cable version DT770, then exceed his/her budget.

May 10, 2015 at 5:51 AM Post #14 of 49
Does it has noise isolation and carrying case?

yes DT770 have some noise isolation, becouse they are closed back headphone. They are not so isolated than i expexcted. wearing DT770, you can hear speaking voices near you. not perfect isolation atl all. carrying bag??? i will check my garage...wait moment please My DT770 contain very cheap synthesis cloth bag. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back