hi everyone!
Mar 20, 2006 at 7:24 AM Post #2 of 12
congrats on getting a great set of cans! if you are satisfied with them then run far away from here and don't come back. your wallet will thank you for it. oh yeah and welcome to head-fi. sorry for your wallet.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #3 of 12
If this acquaintance of yours pointed you here, then that person is no friend.

Velcum.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:29 AM Post #4 of 12
welcome to head-fi, sorry about your wallet, congrats on the new cans, now run far far away and don't look back!

how's that for the compressed greeting?
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:51 AM Post #6 of 12
lol!

thanks for the warm welcome. I really wanted to get a set of headphones for gaming/music in the dorms.

my friend suggested i also get a pair of koss ksc-75. I think i might just get those and run far away. After browsing for just 15 minutes im already getting tempted to buy more.

Mar 20, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by enjoi_rootbeer
just hope this is your first and last post...or else the curse will get you
very_evil_smiley.gif

it looks like we're too late...it's always too late...

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:36 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by yehomega
lol!

thanks for the warm welcome. I really wanted to get a set of headphones for gaming/music in the dorms.

my friend suggested i also get a pair of koss ksc-75. I think i might just get those and run far away. After browsing for just 15 minutes im already getting tempted to buy more.

15 minutes is all it takes, I'm picking up a pair as well. Be sure to not get the one with volume control (at least thats what I read) can someone confirm this?

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:01 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by yehomega
After browsing for just 15 minutes im already getting tempted to buy more.

And so it begins...another soul lost to headphone addiction
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:13 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by fureshi
sadly the youngs ones are the ones that never listen.

Aw @#$, I'm 53, but I still didn't listen.
eggosmile.gif

Oh well, when I get new ones, I just hide the old ones in the closet and the wife pretends not to notice.
I might have a little troble convincing her that I painted my 580's white though.
580smile.gif

Enjoy...............Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back