Hi-end portable! Ultrasone EDITION 8 revealed
Nov 17, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #91 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah, I'll just show some cleavage, that should be enough distraction.

Lol thats so crazy it just might work!
wink_face.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #92 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they have more s-logic. i'm sold.
rolleyes.gif

S²-Logic™ = Sold²

Nov 17, 2008 at 7:34 AM Post #96 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
don't mind me, it's my ADD trying to de-rail the thread
wink.gif

Well, at least I don't have A... Oh Look! A Bunny!

Nov 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM Post #101 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$1,500 for an ugly and carcinogenic headphone? I'm sorry, I ain't getting that $#%@ even if they pay me to own one.

I can take it for free if they ask you. You can keep what they pay you. Deal?
biggrin.gif

Nov 17, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #102 of 133
Hey everyone, hehehe I just sold my ed9... I wonder how they will distinguish the ed8 from it and what will make it a portable? I already quite successfully used my ed9 on the road. I wonder if there will be any differences in sound signature. The sound blocking abilities of the ed9 were already quite good, only the hd25 and hd280 pro do better I think (not considering iems).
Greetings, Anouk,

Nov 17, 2008 at 7:36 PM Post #103 of 133
Uuuuh, what a discussion.

I do not want to for for opticals, but I have googled a bit more for Ruthenium.

They do not only use it with ULTRASONE headphones, it is also used by BMW (steeringwheel inlay in the 550i), by Hansgrohe sanitary (shiny dark-grey high-class sanitary objects), by Braun (for the blades of the shavers) and a couple of others things like jewelery....

Why? For sure not because all these famous companies try to kill us. If you continue to google for galvanic companies, you will easily find out that ruthenium gives the surfaces not only a high-gloss surface, but is also very hard and very resistant against almost all chemicals.

The ones who maybe in danger, are the ones who are mining this rare material together with platinum or the ones who are sniffing the ruthenium powder instead of creating a galvanic surface for highly exclusive products.

So lets get back to basics: the quality of the headphone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back