Hi-end portable! Ultrasone EDITION 8 revealed
Nov 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #61 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by majkel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who? Don't put everything into one bag. I haven't seen a single person in this forum hating the ESW9's, including me.

Me! Put me as first in your list.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #62 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by hawat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm I just found that on google about ruthenium.

Health effects of ruthenium

Ruthenium compounds are encountered relatively rarely by most people. All ruthenium compounds should be regarded as highly toxic and as carcinogenic. Compounds of ruthenium stain the skin very strongly. It seems that ingested ruthenium is retained strongly in bones. Ruthenium oxide, RuO4, is highly toxic and volatile, and to be avoided.

Rhutenium 106 is one of the radionuclides involved in atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons, which began in 1945, with a US test, and ended in 1980 with a Chinese test. It is among the long-lived radionuclides that have produced and will continue to produce increased cancers risk for decades and centuries to come.

That's part of the advertisement: a sound to die for.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 6:40 PM Post #64 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

The thing is that ultrasone advertised about protecting our health with their cans being not dangerous to our health with their ULE technologie although I've never heard of someone dying because of a headphone magnet and now they go the opposite way and put this metal in their cans, there must be something I have missed about ruthenium
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 7:59 PM Post #68 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry I had a personal booth and I was fairly busy. So I had no time to walk around other booth, this was a shame.
I will update some so please have a look on my head-fi blog later.

I see, that unfortunate. I hope you had a great time regardless. I'll be sure to check out both your blogs
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #69 of 133
Quote:

very_evil_smiley.gif

AKA...suffering for your art

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #70 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by majkel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who? Don't put everything into one bag. I haven't seen a single person in this forum hating the ESW9's, including me. I'd say, I like them.
smily_headphones1.gif
On the other hand, the AT is a master of special and limited edition releases which kind of bothers me.

Include me in the hate list. I hate them to bits. They just sound so damn horrible.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #71 of 133
You won't need a nuclear plant to amplify them, it is clearly built it in already. You will be probably be banned to using them in Area 51 though.

Hm...maybe Ultrasone had them in mind as prescription to cancer patients? Radiation treatment and all?

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #73 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Include me in the hate list. I hate them to bits. They just sound so damn horrible.

Sir, can I befriend you?
biggrin.gif

Ah, how does the iBasso T4 sound? Did you receive it? I am getting one too.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #74 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You won't need a nuclear plant to amplify them, it is clearly built it in already. You will be probably be banned to using them in Area 51 though.

Is it a RSA amp?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:47 PM Post #75 of 133
Quote:

Sir, can I befriend you?
biggrin.gif

Ah, how does the iBasso T4 sound? Did you receive it? I am getting one too.

biggrin.gif

Not yet. It should be arriving in a few hours' time. Since it's basically in the same city as I am right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back